E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||BFS2020-Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Xueling Yan. Observation on the curative effect of Jianpi Huatan Dingxuan Decoction in the treatment of vertigo and obstructive phlegm syndrome [J]. Sichuan Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2011, 29(08): 60-61. [Google Scholar]
- Qi Li. Evaluation of clinical efficacy and quality of life of circulatory ischemic vertigo after treatment with Huatan Dingxuan Decoction (phlegm obstruction syndrome) [D]. Changchun University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Chunhua Gu. Observation on the clinical efficacy of Jianpi Pinggan Decoction in the treatment of vertigo due to liver depression and spleen deficiency [D]. Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaolin Wang, Wanqun Wang, Xue Deng, Xiaoyan Yan. Observation on the clinical efficacy of Qige Dingxuan Decoction in the treatment of vertebral base blood supply insufficiency and vertigo[J]. Clinical Research of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2014, 6(24): 37-39. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jun Ji, Xiuzhi Liu, Meng Li. Analysis of Dingxuan Decoction in the treatment of 32 cases of vertigo[J]. Shandong Medicine, 2015(12): 69. [Google Scholar]
- Sheng Yang. A report of 45 cases of vertigo treated by Dingxuan Decoction[J]. Gansu Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2012(05): 21. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.