E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Ministry of Transport, PRC, Highway and Bridge Carrying Capacity Test and Assessment Procedures: JTG/TJ21-2011[S]. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhigang, XIAO Shengxie. Static and dynamic load test analysis of a three-span continuous beam bridge [J]. Communications technology and economics, 16, 2014 (2):66-70. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong Huizhong, LU Xin. Analysis of static and dynamic load test effect of continuous box Girder bridge [J]. Cryogenic Building Technology, 2012, 5:78-80. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Transport, PRC, Load Test Rules for Highway and Bridge: JTG/T J21-01 -- 2015 [S]. [Google Scholar]
- Wang z b. application of force load test in bridge inspection and evaluation [J]. Journal of Qingdao university of science and technology,2007,28(1):14-16. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Gang, ZENG Jin, Quan Enmao. Test and Detection Technology of stress concrete continuous rigid frame bridge [J]. Communications technology and economy,2012,14(5):30-33. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hai. Dynamic Load Characteristics of beams [J]. Traffic World,2014,20:136-137. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.