E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Wang Jianzhong. Research on reclaimed water treatment and reuse technology in green buildings [J]. Shanghai construction technology, 2013, (02): 27-30 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Maogang, Zhao Shuqi, Wang Qianxun, Chen Shuzhen. Review on the development of reclaimed water utilization abroad [J]. Haihe Water Conservancy, 2013, (8): 30-33 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Li, sun Limi. Application of underground infiltration in sewage treatment of University Park [J]. Water supply and drainage, 2007, (6): 96-98 [Google Scholar]
- Tong Jianping, Wang Hongyan, Ren Yongzheng. Treatment of Campus Domestic Sewage by biological contact oxidation / constructed wetland process [J]. China water supply and drainage, 2008, (12): 52-54 [Google Scholar]
- Nong Qiuyue, Wang dunqiu, Hua Wenqiang, you Shaohong, Kato Xiusheng, Zhang Wenjie. Pilot scale test of reclaimed water reuse in Winter Campus Sewage Treatment by c-mbr system [J]. Water treatment technology, 2014, (1): 114-117 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Baojie, Wang Gang, Shi Yuming, Li Gang. Study on effluent quality of MBR reactor [J]. Journal of Harbin Jianzhu University, 2002,35 (4): 56-59 [Google Scholar]
- Liang Wei. Design of reclaimed water reuse system in Taiyuan University of technology [J]. Shanxi architecture, 2010, (29): 165-166 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Jielin. Analysis of urban rainwater resources utilization in Shanxi Province [J]. Shanxi Water Conservancy Science and technology, 2010, (02): 68-70 [Google Scholar]
- Su Yu, Dong Hongxiang, Zhang Zhenhua. Research on green campus construction in Higher Vocational Colleges [J]. Ningxia Agricultural and forestry science and technology, 2013, (08): 80-91 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jinshuo. Intelligent analysis of energy-saving construction of a university green campus -- Discussion on the planning of green campus in Colleges and universities in China [J]. Resource conservation and environmental protection, 2013, (12): 15-16 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yaohua. Creating green campus culture [J]. Teaching and educating people, 2009, (11): 112-114 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jin. Green campus: the low carbon road of Tongji University [J]. Landscape, 2010, (10): 88-90 [Google Scholar]
- Lu Bin. International comparison of goals and measures of green campus construction [J]. Construction technology, 2013, (12): 30-36 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xiaowei. Green building and green campus construction [J]. China modern education equipment, 2014, (10): 34-37 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Zhiqiang, Wang zisong. Green Campus - for our common future - work of green campus group of China Green Building and energy conservation professional committee [J]. Construction technology, 2013, (12): 16-19 [Google Scholar]
- Li Anfeng, pan Tao, Li Jian. Wastewater treatment and recycling project of a university [J]. China water supply and drainage, 2013, (8) [Google Scholar]
- Huang Yechun. Discussion on sewage treatment transformation in University District [J]. Technology and market, 2014, (6): 52-53 [Google Scholar]
- Cui Jiangtao. Study on sewage discharge characteristics and constructed wetland treatment technology of college students [D]. Hunan: Master’s thesis of Hunan Agricultural University, 2013:4 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Tao e ,Zhang Yuan fu , Zhou Mingfa . On Establishment of Water Recycling System Optimum Planting in University[C]. Proceedings of 2012 International Conference on Computer Science and Mathematics,Physical Education and Management (ICCMPE 2012). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qian. Developing Water Culture Research and Education in Water Conservancy Colleges is inevitable for Water Conservancy Higher Education[C]. Proceedings of 2013 International Conference on Psychology,Management and Social Science(PMSS 2013) Volume 16, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Thormark C. Conservation of energy and natural resources by recycling buildingwaste[J]. Resources, Conservation and Recycling,2001,33(2) :313-130. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.