E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- KUANG Yiyu, WAN Hansheng, ZILi. The practice of long – term hydrological forecasting of cascade hydropower projects during the construction period in Jinsha River. Yangtze River, Vol.42, No.6(2011). [Google Scholar]
- SHEN Huying, YANG Wenfa, Li Xiaolin. Hydrometeorological forecast for TGP’s main river closure. Yangtze River. No.6(1999). [Google Scholar]
- LIU Chuanzheng, WEN Mingsheng, TANG Can. Meteorological early warning of geo-hazards in China based on raining forecast.Geological Bulletin Of China. Vol.23, No.4(2004). [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Chengwen,ZENG Tingyu,ZONG Dexiao. Meteorological support services reflections on Baihetanhydropower plant in construction period.Journal of Yunnan University. Vol.34, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- HUANG Zhongshu. Hydrometeorologic forecast for Three Gorges Project river closure. Yangtze River, Vol.27, No.10(1996). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.