E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Guo J, Zhang S, Guo T, et al. (2020) Effects of UEA and MgO expansive agents on fracture properties of concrete.Construction and Building Materials., 263: 120245. [Google Scholar]
- Cao F, Yan P. (2019) The influence of the hydration procedure of MgO expansive agent on the expansive behavior of shrinkage-compensating mortar. Constr uction and Building Materials., 202: 162-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Temiz H, Kantarcı F, Emin İnceer M. (2015) Influence of blast-furnace slag on behaviour of dolomite used as a raw material of MgO-type expansive agent. Construction and Building Materials., 94: 528-35. [Google Scholar]
- Chen X, Yang H-q, Li W-w. (2016) Factors analysis on autogenous volume deformation of MgO concrete and early thermal cracking evaluation. Construction and Building Materials., 118: 276-85. [Google Scholar]
- Mo L, Fang J, Hou W, et al. (2019) Synergetic effects of curing temperature and hydration reactivity of MgO expansive agents on their hydration and expansion behaviours in cement pastes. Construction and Building Materials. 207: 206-17. [Google Scholar]
- Thomas JJ, Musso S, Prestini I. (2014) Kinetics and Activation Energy of Magnesium Oxide Hydration. Journal of the American Ceramic Society., 97: 275-82. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Tian Q, Zhao H, Lu A, et al. (2018) Temperature sensitivity of MgO expansive agent and its application in temperature crack mitigation in shiplock mass concrete. Construction and Building Materials., 170: 613-8. [Google Scholar]
- Mo L, Deng M, Tang M. (2010) Effects of calcination condition on expansion property of MgO-type expansive agent used in cement-based materials. Cement and Concrete Research., 40: 437-46. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.