E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Yuguo, N., Caijun, Y. (2020) Practice of Ecological Civilization Construction in the Yellow River Basin. J. China Water Conservancy. [Google Scholar]
- Shiyang, G., Guishu, X. (2020) Sources and Regional Distribution of Sediment in the Yellow River. J. People’s Yellow River. [Google Scholar]
- Enhui, J. (2020) Progress and Trend of Sediment Research in the Yellow River. J. Journal of Water Resources and Construction Engineering, 18: 1-9. [Google Scholar]
- Yellow River Conservancy Commission of MWR, 2020. Yellow River Sediment Bulletin. http://www.yrcc.gov.cn/nishagonggao/2019/index.html#p=1. [Google Scholar]
- Enhui, J., Yuanjian, W., Yuanfeng, Z., et al. (2016) New Progress in the Study of Sediment in the Yellow River [J]. People’s Yellow River, 38: 24-37. [Google Scholar]
- Chunhong, H., Xiaoming, Z., Yang, Z. (2020) Characteristics of Sediment Evolution in the Yellow River Over the Past Century and Causes of Recent Fluctuations. J. Progress in Water Science, 31. [Google Scholar]
- Kai, L., Lei, D., Yanlong, Z., et al. (2017) Discussion on the Utilization and Protection of Water Resources in the Yellow River. J. Science and Technology Innovation Guide, 24: 118-122. [Google Scholar]
- Min, Z. (2015) Shocking Pollution of the Yellow River. J. Ecological Economy. [Google Scholar]
- Hua, D., Jian, Z. (2019) Yellow River Water Resources Management and Protection and Ecological Civilization Construction. J. Global Markets. [Google Scholar]
- Zhongmin, X., Zhiqiang, Z., Guodong, C., et al. (2003) Ecological Footprint Calculation and Development Capacity Analysis in China in 1999. J. Journal of Applied Ecology, 14: 280-285. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoqiu, F., Cuiling, J., Xing, C., et al. (2005) Evaluation Model of Sustainable Development and Utilization of Water Resources: Research on Ecological Footprint of Water Resources. In: 2005 China Forum for Sustainable Development Organizing Committee. 2005 China Forum for Sustainable Development. Beijing. 588-593. [Google Scholar]
- Rui, L., Yanxin, Z. (2020) Evaluation of Water Resources Utilization in the Yellow River Basin Based on Ecological Footprint of Water Resources. J. People’s Yellow River , 42: 48-52. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.