E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||MEA2020-Mechanical Engineering and Automation|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Wang D, Zhou Y, Li X. A dynamic model used for controller design for fast cut back of coal-fired boiler-turbine plant[J]. Energy, 2018, 144: 526-534. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang D, Zhou Y-L, Zhou H-C. A mathematical model suitable for simulation of fast cut back of coal-fired boiler-turbine plant[J]. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2016, 108: 546-554. [Google Scholar]
- Huang C, Sheng X. Data-driven model identification of boiler-turbine coupled process in 1000 MW ultra-supercritical unit by improved bird swarm algorithm[J]. Energy, 2020, 205: 118009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang W, Liu J, Zeng D, et al. Flexible Electric Power Control for Coal-Fired Units by Incorporating Feedwater Bypass[J]. IEEE Access, 2019, 7: 91225-91233. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Y K, Hu Y, Zeng D L, et al. Modeling and Control of a Combined Heat and Power Unit with Two-Stage Bypass[J]. Energies, 2018, 11(6): 1395. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.