E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||MEA2020-Mechanical Engineering and Automation|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- X.Z.Tang, M.R.Su, F.C.Huang, etal.Development and application of special anti-wear hydraulic oil used in engineering machinery [J]. Contemporary Chemical Industry, 2013,42(6):725-729. [Google Scholar]
- Z.J.Guan, G.F.Zhong, H.Y.Zhang, etal. The selection of construction machinery hydraulic system hydraulic oil [J]. Petroleum Products Application Research, 2007, 25 (6):30-32. [Google Scholar]
- J.J.Tang. Upgrade of anti-wear hydraulic oil specification [J]. Petroleum Products Application Research, 2006 (06): 70-77. [Google Scholar]
- Z.G.Liu, Y.B.Zheng, Y.M.Liu, etal. Study on wear resistance of hydraulic Oil [J]. Hydraulics Pneumatics & Seals, 2018(12): 30-33. [Google Scholar]
- B.T.Liu, H.Gao, H.Zhou, etal. Applications of four-ball testers in evaluation of liquid lubricants [J]. Physical Testing and Chemical Analysis (Part A: Physical Testing), 2015(11):795-798. [Google Scholar]
- B.T.Liu, H.Gao, J.J.Zhang, etal. Research progress on evaluation methods of tribological properties of lubricants [J]. Physical Testing and Chemical Analysis (Part A: Physical Testing), 2019, 55(2):97-101. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.