E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||MEA2020-Mechanical Engineering and Automation|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Li, J., Song, X.G., Han, Z.T., et al. (2017) Optimization analysis of the hinge point of four link luffing system. Construction Machinery, 3: 65-68. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y.B., Zhang, Y.J., Liu, P. (2017) Strength analysis of boom structure of rotary drilling rig. Modern Manufacturing Technology and Equipment, 12: 107-109. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, J.P., Li, K.J. (2016) Dynamics model of mechanical-hydraulic coupling of auger driller during luffing motion by bond graph. Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology), 2: 495-502. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, Y.C., Zhang, X., Cui Z.J. (2018) Performance Optimization research of lorry-mounted crane luffing hydraulic system. Chinese Hydraulics & Pneumatics, 7: 101-104. [Google Scholar]
- Li, F., Guo, J.J., Ge, B.J. (2016) Optimization and simulation analysis of crane luffing mechanism based on Matlab and ADAMS. Hoisting and Conveying Machinery, 2: 55-58. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y.M., Gao, S.Y. (2019) An improved particle swarm optimization algorithm and its algorithm test. Mathematics in Practice and Theory, 9: 237-247. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, N.G., Deng, J.S. (2015) Review of particle swarm optimization. Science and Technology Innovation Herald, 26: 216-217. [Google Scholar]
- Bonabeau, E., Dorigo, M., Theraulaz, G. (1999) Swarm intelligence: from natural to artificial systems. Oxford University Press, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, C.D., Chen C. (2013) A particle swarm optimization algorithm of adaptive dynamic control parameter. Computer Engineering, 10: 203-207 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, X.L., Liu, L.Q. (2012) Intelligent optimization algorithm and its application in mechanical engineering. National Defense Industry Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.