E3S Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2021The International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 February 2021|
- R. Shyamala, M. Shanthi and P. Lalitha, E-J Chem., 5(4), 924-929, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- R. Agrawal, RJC, 2(4), 969-971, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- J. Mabrouki, A. El Yadini, I. Bencheikh, K. Azoulay, A. Moufti, El S. Hajjaji, Hydrogeological and hydrochemical study of underground waters of the tablecloth in the vicinity of the controlled city dump mohammedia (Morocco). Adv. Intell. Syst. Comput. 913(3), 22-33, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- The official site of the Ministry of Transport Equipment and Logistics : www.equipement.gov.ma [Google Scholar]
- S. Guergazi, S. Achour, Physicochemical characteristics of the supply of the city of Biskra waters. Practice of chlorination, Larhyss Journal, ISSN 1112-3680, 4, 119-127, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- P. Hugonin, Thematic introduction to water. University of Geneva, 1, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- A Jafari, H. Mirhossaini, B. Kamareii, S. Dehestani, Asian J Appl Sci. 1, 87-92, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Directif plan of water ressources integrated planning of the Loukkos, Tangier and Mediterranean Coast basins, 6, 33, 57, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Editions of the geological service of Morocco, Water Resources of Morocco, Domains of the Rif and of Eastern Morocco, p 40, 45, 47- 48, 1971 [Google Scholar]
- K. El Morabiti., Y. El Kharim., K. Aluni, F. FdiL, M. Benmakhlouf, Hydrogeological and hydrogeochemical study of the main karst sources in the vicinity of the city of Tétouan, 59, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Mahler et Lynch, 1999 ; Auckenthaler et al., 2002 ; Pronk et al., 2006 ; Heinz et al., 2009, Filippini et al., 2018 ; Schiperski et al., 2015a, 2015b ; Ender et al., 2018 [Google Scholar]
- D. Chapman, V. Kimstach, Selection of water quality variables. Water quality assessments: aguide to the use of biota, sediments and water in environment monitoring, Chapman edition, 2nd ed. E & FN Spon, London., 59-126, 1996 [Google Scholar]
- A. Aït Boughrous, Biodiversity, ecology and groundwater quality two arid regions of Morocco, thesis for the Degree of Doctor, University Cadi Ayad, Morocco, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- W. Holser, G. Clement, L. Jansa, J Wade, Evaporites deposits of the north Atlantic rift. In:W. Manspeizer (editor), Triassic-Jurassic rifting. Continental breakup and the origin of the Atlantic Ocean and passive margins, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 525-556, 1988 [Google Scholar]
- J. Nisbet & Vernaux, Chemical components of running water - Class discussions and proposals as a basis for interpreting chemical analyzes, Annales de limnologiesn, 6, 2, 161-190, 1970 [Google Scholar]
- P. Lavandier & M. Mur, Use and partition of space and resources by tow coexisting Rhyacophilaspecies (Trichoptera) in hight montain stream, 1974 [Google Scholar]
- J. Giudicelli & A. Cazaubon, Impact of the residual flow on the physical characteristics and benthic community (algae, invertebrates) of the regulated Mediterranean river: The durance, 1980 [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Mahler, R. Bourgeais, Dissolved oxygen fluctuations in karst spring flow and implications for endemic species: Barton Springs, Edwards aquifer, Texas, USA. Journal of Hydrology, 505, 291-298, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- S. Chakrabarty, H.P. Sarma, Climatic variables and its implications in ground water potability in Kamrupdistrict, Assam, India, Arch. Appl, 3, 265-272, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Groundwater Surveys and Development Agency, Government of Maharashtra; Central Ground Water Board, Central Region, Nagpur, Government of India, Report on the Dynamic Ground Water Resources of Maharashtra, 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.