E3S Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2021The International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 February 2021|
- Boden, T. A., R.J. Andres, and Gregg Marland. Global, regional, and national fossil-fuel co2 emissions (1751-2014)(v. 2017). Environmental System Science Data Infrastructure for a Virtual Ecosystem; Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center (CDIAC), Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), Oak Ridge, TN (United States), 2017 [Google Scholar]
- IEA. 20 years of carbon capture and storage. Paris, France: OECD/IEA; 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Nations, United. "Kyoto protocol to the united nations framework convention on climate change." (1998). https://unfccc.int/resource/docs/convkp/kpeng.pdf [Google Scholar]
- UNFCCC V. "Adoption of the Paris agreement." Proposal by the President (2015). https://unfccc.int/sites/default/files/english_paris_agreement.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Dogan, Eyup, and Berna Turkekul. "CO2 emissions, real output, energy consumption, trade, urbanization and financial development: testing the EKC hypothesis for the USA." Environmental Science and Pollution Research 23.2 (2016): 1203-1213 [Google Scholar]
- Bekhet, Hussain Ali, and Nor Salwati Othman. "Impact of urbanization growth on Malaysia CO2 emissions: Evidence from the dynamic relationship." Journal of cleaner production 154 (2017): 374-388 [Google Scholar]
- Cai, Jialiang, He Yin, and Olli Varis. "Impacts of urbanization on water use and energy-related CO2 emissions of residential consumption in China: A spatio-temporal analysis during 2003–2012." Journal of cleaner production 194 (2018): 23-33 [Google Scholar]
- Khan, Muhammad Kamran, Jian-Zhou Teng, and Muhammad Imran Khan. "Effect of energy consumption and economic growth on carbon dioxide emissions in Pakistan with dynamic ARDL simulations approach." Environmental Science and Pollution Research 26.23 (2019): 23480-23490 [Google Scholar]
- Jordan, Soren, and Andrew Q. Philips. "DYNARDL: Stata module to dynamically simulate autoregressive distributed lag (ARDL) models." (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Shin, Yongcheol, Byungchul Yu, and Matthew Greenwood-Nimmo. "Modelling asymmetric cointegration and dynamic multipliers in a nonlinear ARDL framework." Festschrift in honor of Peter Schmidt. Springer, New York, NY, 2014. 281-314 [Google Scholar]
- Kisswani, Khalid M. "Evaluating the GDP–energy consumption nexus for the ASEAN-5 countries using nonlinear ARDL model." OPEC Energy Review 41.4 (2017): 318-343 [Google Scholar]
- Pesaran, M. Hashem, Yongcheol Shin, and Richard J. Smith. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships." Journal of applied econometrics 16.3 (2001): 289-326 [Google Scholar]
- Dickey, David A., and Wayne A. Fuller. "Likelihood ratio statistics for autoregressive time series with a unit root." Econometrica: journal of the Econometric Society (1981): 1057-1072 [Google Scholar]
- Phillips, P.C.; Perron, P. Testing for a unit root in time series regression. Biometrika 1988, 75, 335–346 [Google Scholar]
- Banerjee, Anindya, Juan Dolado, and Ricardo Mestre. "Error-correction mechanism tests for cointegration in a single-equation framework." Journal of time series analysis 19.3 (1998): 267-283 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.