E3S Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2021The International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 February 2021|
- C. Guerriero, A. Haines, M Pagano. Health and sustainability in post-pandemic economic policies. Nature Sustainability. 08 June. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Climate Change and Human Health, WHO, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lelieveld. et al. Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA 116, 7192–7197. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Giglio, M. Maggiori, J. Stroebel, A. Weber. Climate Change and Long-Run Discount Rates: Evidence from Real Estate. Discussion paper series No. 10958, Sun, 29 november, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A Wyns. How our responses to climate change and the coronavirus are linked. World Economic Forum. 02 Apr. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cox, and A. Piccolo, Environmental Health and strengthening resilience to pandemics, OECD. 21 April. p. 14.(2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Saurel. It Is Time to Open Your Eyes, the Stock Market Is in the Middle of a Tech Bubble. Medium, Jul 23. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Figueira, Green recovery could create over a million new jobs in the UK by 2050. Climate Action, 12 June. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang. How Data Scientists Can Train and Updates Models to Prepare for COVID-19 Recovery, KDnuggets, 29 April. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R Cho, How Climate Change Impacts the Economy. State of the Planet, June 20. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Watkiss. Coronavirus: The Immediate effect on climate change. Climate Action, 30 March. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dans, We Have to Implement A Green Economic Recovery. Forbes, Jun 9. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Harvey F. World health leaders urge green recovery from coronavirus crisis. The Guardian, 26 May. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Krukowska. European CEOs, Minsters Start Campaign for Green Recovery. Bloomberg Green, 14 April (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.