E3S Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2021The International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 February 2021|
- G. Bonow and A. Kroll, “Gas leak localization in industrial environments using a TDLAS - based remote gas sensor and autonomous mobile robot with the Tri - Max method *,” 2013 IEEE Int. Conf. Robot. Autom. Karlsruhe, pp. 987-992, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- M.E. and T. S. J. Rossmann, N. Hempe, “A RealTime Optical Sensor Simulation Framework for Develop- ment and Testing of Industrial and Mobile Robot Applications Simulation of Various Optical Sen- sors Using Graphics Hardware,” Robot. 2012; 7th Ger. Conf. Robot. Munich, Ger., pp. 1-6, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- N. Shalal, T. Low, C. Mccarthy, and N. Hancock, “Orchard mapping and mobile robot localisation using on-board camera and laser scanner data fusion – Part B:Mapping and Localisation,” Comput. Electron. Agric., Vol. 119, pp. 267-278, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- E. Wang, H. Kang, C. Hyun, and M. Park, “Robust Backstepping Control Based on a Lyapunov Redesign for Skid-Steered Wheeled Mobile Robots Regular Paper,” Int. J. Adv. Robot. Syst., Vol. 10, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhou, G. Ebenhofer, C. Eitzinger, U. Zimmermann, C. Walter, P. Luis, and M.A. Fern, “Mobile Manipulator Is Coming To Aerospace Manufacturing Industry,” 2014 IEEE Int. Symp. Robot. Sensors Environ. Proceedings, Timisoara, pp. 94-99, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- M. Wang and J. N. K. Liu, “FUZZY LOGIC BASED ROBOT PATH PLANNING IN UNKNOWN ENVIRONMENT,” Vol. 1, no. August, pp. 18-21, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- W. Gueaieb, S. Member, S. Miah, and S. Member, “An Intelligent Mobile Robot Navigation Technique Using RFID Technology,” Vol. 57, no. 9, pp. 1908-1917, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- A. Jayasiri, G. K. I. Mann, and R.G. Gosine, “Behavior Coordination of Mobile Robotics Using Supervisory Control of Fuzzy Discrete Event Systems,” Vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 1224-1238, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- H. Belaidi, H. Bentarzi, and M. Belaidi, “Implementation of a Mobile Robot Platform Navigating in Dynamic Environment,” CMME 2016, MATEC Web of Conferences 95, 08004 2017 [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, C. Lin, M. Huang, S. Kuo, and Y. Chen, “Mobile robot navigation control using recurrent fuzzy Robot by Applying Fuzzy Approach on Sonar Sensors,” Vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 36-44, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- N. K. A. A.- Sahib and A.R. Jasim, “Guiding Mobile Sensors,” Vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 36-44, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, C. Lin, M. Huang, S. Kuo, and Y. Chen, “Mobile robot navigation control using recurrent fuzzy cerebellar model articulation controller based on improved dynamic artificial bee colony,” Vol. 8, no. 11, pp. 1-10, 2016 cerebellar model articulation controller based on improved dynamic artificial [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.