E3S Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2021The International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 February 2021|
- Phuttharak T., & Dhiravisit A. Rapid urbanization-its impact on sustainable development: A case Study of Udon Thani, Thailand. Asian Social Science 10, 22 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Le Vo, P. Urbanization and water management in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam-issues, challenges and perspectives. GeoJournal, 70, 1 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Dan P., & Lan Chi, N. T. Global climate change and solutions for urban sustainability of Ho CHi Minh City, Vietnam, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Duc H.N., & Truong, T.P. Water resources and environment in and around Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Electronic Green Journal, 1, 19 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Storch H., & Schmidt M. Adaptation Planning Framework to Climate Change for the Urban Environment in Ho Chi Minh City. In EnviroInfo, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Van T.T. Research on the effect of urban expansion on agricultural land in Ho Chi Minh City by using remote sensing method. VNU Journal of Science: Earth and Environmental Sciences, 24, 2 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Phuttharak T., & Dhiravisit A. Rapid urbanization-its impact on sustainable development: A case Study of Udon Thani, Thailand. Asian Social Science, 10, 22, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Wright-Contreras L., March H., & Schramm S. Fragmented landscapes of water supply in suburban Hanoi. Habitat International, 61, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Tabucanon M. Education for Sustainable Development-Challenges for Transformative Education and Research. In Abstracts of the 1st ICERD-International Conference on Environmental and Rural Development, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Sigrist M. Groundwater Contamination in Asian Coastal Cities: Case Study of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. In Groundwater Management in Asian Cities. Springer, Tokyo, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- DiGregorio M., Rambo A.T., & Yanagisawa M. Clean, Green and Beautiful: Environment and development under the renovation economy. Postwar Vietnam: Dynamics of a transforming society, (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.