E3S Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2021The International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 February 2021|
- Phan H.Y.T., Yano T., Sato T., & Nishimura T. Characteristics of road traffic noise in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. Applied Acoustics, 715 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Mishra R.K., Parida M., & Rangnekar S. Evaluation and analysis of traffic noise along bus rapid transit system corridor. International Journal of Environmental Science & Technology, 74 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen X.P. The bus transportation issue and people satisfaction with public transport in Ho Chi Minh city. Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research and Developments, 421 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Hanh V.T.H. Canal-side highway in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC), Vietnam–Issues of urban cultural conservation and tourism development. GeoJournal, 663 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Hoi H.T. Impacts of Urbanization on the Environment of Ho Chi Minh City. In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. IOP Publishing, 5051 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Van Than L. Economic development, urbanization and environmental changes in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: Relations and policies. Urban Population, Development and Environment Dynamics in Developing Countries Conference, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Verma R.L., Borongan G., & Memon M. Municipal solid waste management in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam, current practices and future recommendation. Procedia Environmental Sciences, 35(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Gholami A., Nasiri P., Monazzam M., Gharagozlou A., Monavvari S.M., & Afrous A. Evaluation of traffic noise pollution in a central area of Tehran through noise mapping in GIS. Advances in Environmental Biology, 68 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Sánchez-Sánchez R., Fortes-Garrido J.C., & Bolívar J.P. Characterization and evaluation of noise pollution in a tourist coastal town with an adjacent nature reserve. Applied Acoustics, 952015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.