E3S Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2021The International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 February 2021|
- Horrigan, L., Lawrence, R. S., & Walker, P. (2002). How sustainable agriculture can address the environmental and human health harms of industrial agriculture. Environmental health perspectives, 110(5), 445–456. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- jokic, D. and Maidment, D. R.: 1993, Application of GIS network routines for water flow and transport, J. Water Resour Plan. Manage. ASCE 119(2), 229–245. [Google Scholar]
- Pimentel, D., Wilson, C., McCullum, C., Huang, R., Dwen, P., Flack, J., ... & Cliff, B. (1997). Economic and environmental benefits of biodiversity. BioScience, 47(11), 747–757. [Google Scholar]
- Eash, D. A.: 1994, A geographic information system procedure to quantify drainage-basin characteristics, Water Resour: Bull. AWRA 30( 1), l-8. [Google Scholar]
- Johnson, L. E.: 1991, GIS visualization techniques in surface water resource planning, Proc. Nat. ASCE Conf Hydraulic Engig., Nashville, TN, 29 July-2 August, pp. 955–960. [Google Scholar]
- Jones, N. L. and Nelson, J.: 1992a, Drainage analysis using triangular irregular networks, Proc. 8th ConJComput. Civil Engig. GIS, pp. 719–726. [Google Scholar]
- Cassman, K. G., Dobermann, A., Walters, D. T., & Yang, H. (2003). Meeting cereal demand while protecting natural resources and improving environmental quality. Annual Review of Environment and Resources, 28(1), 315–358. Robinson, K. J. and Ragan, R. M.: 1993, Geographic information system based nonpoint pollution modeling, Water Resour: Bull. AWRA 29(6), pp. 1003-1008. [Google Scholar]
- Ross, M. A. and Tara, P. D.: 1993, Integrated hydrological modeling with geographic information systems, J. Water Resour: Plan. Manage. ASCE 119(Z), 129–141. [Google Scholar]
- Ross, M. A., Schwartz, M. A., and Patrick, T. D.: 1990, Groundwater modeling with GIS: an example, Proc. Groundwater Symp., pp. 244–248. [Google Scholar]
- Jie, R. J. L. W. Z. (2002). Analysis on the Historical Change of Water Consumption in the Area at the Middle Reaches of the Mainstream of Heihe River [J]. Arid Zone Research, 1. [Google Scholar]
- BOUREKKADI, S., SLIMANI, K., IMRANI, O. E. L., et al. Toward Increasing and Investigating e-Tourism Data Warehouse through a Websites Analysis Strategy. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, 2020, vol. 19, p. 3222–3232. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.