E3S Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2021International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chemical Engineering, Physical Characteristics, Water Treatment|
|Published online||06 December 2021|
- M. Thimmaraju, D. Sreepada, G. S. Babu, B. K. Dasari, S. K. Velpula, and N. Vallepu, “Desalination of Water,” p. 16, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Nugroho, H. Ma’rufah, L. M. Khusna, Y. Wahyono, and H. Sutanto, “Seawater desalination using distillation method based on convex lens and Ag doped ZnO thin film to improve freshwater productivity and quality,” IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci., vol. 243, p. 012120, Apr. (2019), doi: 10.1088/1755-1315/243/1/012120. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Chen, P. Xu, and H. Wang, “Interplay of the Factors Affecting Water Flux and Salt Rejection in Membrane Distillation: A State-of-the-Art Critical Review,” Water, vol. 12, no. 10, p. 2841, Oct. (2020), doi: 10.3390/w12102841. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Jamalludin et al., “The Effect of Hydrophilicity of Graphene Oxide as Additive Towards Performance of Polysulfone Membrane,” p. 7, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ammar, Al-Enizi, Abdullah M, Almaadeed, Mariam Alali, and Karim, Alamgir, “Influence of graphene oxide on mechanical, morphological, barrier, and electrical properties of polymer membranes,” p. 13, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Ma, Z. Wang, T. Liu, Y. Hu, and Y. Wang, “Spray coating of polysulfone/poly(ethylene glycol) block polymer on macroporous substrates followed by selective swelling for composite ultrafiltration membranes,” Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, vol. 29, pp. 85–91, Jan. (2021), doi: 10.1016/j.cjche.2020.05.002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. T. V. Nguyen et al., “Preparation and Characterization of a Hydrophilic Polysulfone Membrane Using Graphene Oxide,” Journal of Chemistry, vol. 2019, pp. 1–10, Jun. (2019), doi: 10.1155/2019/3164373. [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Alkindy, V. Naddeo, F. Banat, and S. W. Hasan, “Synthesis of polyethersulfone (PES)/GO-SiO2 mixed matrix membranes for oily wastewater treatment,” Water Science and Technology, vol. 81, no. 7, pp. 1354–1364, Apr. (2020), doi: 10.2166/wst.2019.347. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. T. Smith, “Synthesis, properties, and applications of graphene oxide/reduced graphene oxide and their nanocomposites,” p. 17, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, H. Bi, S. Su, H. Jia, X. Xie, and L. Sun, “One-step preparation of GO/SiO2 membrane for highly efficient separation of oil-in-water emulsion,” Journal of Membrane Science, vol. 553, pp. 131–138, May (2018), doi: 10.1016/j.memsci.2018.02.029. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Wang, Y. Wu, and Y. Huang, “Novel application of graphene oxide to improve hydrophilicity and mechanical strength of aramid nanofiber hybrid membrane,” Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, vol. 110, pp. 126–132, Jul. (2018), doi: 10.1016/j.compositesa.2018.04.023. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu et al., “A multifunctional hierarchical porous SiO2/GO membrane for high efficiency oil/water separation and dye removal,” Carbon, vol. 160, pp. 88–97, Apr. (2020), doi: 10.1016/j.carbon.2020.01.002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Mao et al., “Roughness-enhanced hydrophobic graphene oxide membrane for water desalination via membrane distillation,” Journal of Membrane Science, vol. 611, p. 118364, Oct. (2020), doi: 10.1016/j.memsci.2020.118364. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. P. Ngang, A. L. Ahmad, S. C. Low, and B. S. Ooi, “Preparation of PVDF/SiO2 composite membrane for salty oil emulsion separation: Physicochemical properties changes and its impact on fouling propensity,” p. 12, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Martín, J. M. Arsuaga, N. Roldán, J. de Abajo, A. Martínez, and A. Sotto, “Enhanced ultrafiltration PES membranes doped with mesostructured functionalized silica particles,” Desalination, vol. 357, pp. 16–25, Feb. (2015), doi: 10.1016/j.desal.2014.10.046. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumarasiri, D. A. S. Amarasinghe, and D. Attygalle, “Surface Wettability Analysis of Nichrome Alloy Based on the Measurements of Sessile Droplet Contact Angles,” p. 6, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Shitre, R. R. Harale, B. R. Sathe, and M. S. Shingare, “Silica nanosphere–graphene oxide (SiO2–GO) hybrid catalyzed facile synthesis of functionalized quinoxaline derivatives,” Res Chem Intermed, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 829–841, Feb. (2017), doi: 10.1007/s11164-016-2667-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Wu, L. Ma, L. Liu, L. Chen, and Y. Huang, “Preparation of SiO2–GO hybrid nanoparticles and the thermal properties of methylphenylsilicone resins/SiO2–GO nanocomposites,” Thermochimica Acta, vol. 613, pp. 77–86, Aug. (2015), doi: 10.1016/j.tca.2015.05.026. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Munasir and M. Dayu, “Graphene/SiO2 Nanocomposite From Natural Material,” presented at the Proceedings of the 7th Mathematics, Science, and Computer Science Education International Seminar, MSCEIS 2019, 12 October 2019, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia, Bandung, Indonesia, (2020). doi: 10.4108/eai.12-10-2019.2296373. [Google Scholar]
- J. Prawira, “Karakteristik Membran Dan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Kinerja Proses Distilasi Membran,” Dec. (2017), doi: 10.5281/ZENODO.1134034. [Google Scholar]
- R. W. Kibechu, D. T. Ndinteh, T. A. M. Msagati, B. B. Mamba, and S. Sampath, “Effect of incorporating graphene oxide and surface imprinting on polysulfone membranes on flux, hydrophilicity and rejection of salt and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons from water,” Physics and Chemistry of the Earth, Parts A/B/C, vol. 100, pp. 126–134, Aug. (2017), doi: 10.1016/j.pce.2017.01.021. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.