E3S Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2021International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chemical Engineering, Physical Characteristics, Water Treatment|
|Published online||06 December 2021|
- T. Taufikurohmah, R. Rusmini, and D. Soepardjo, “Aplication of nanogold and nanosilver to reduce rheumatic arthritis: Case study at leprosy patients,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 1869, no. 1, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. Tsai et al., “Amelioration of collagen-induced arthritis in rats by Nanogold,” Arthritis Rheum., vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 544–554, (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Sosibo, F. K. Keter, A. Skepu, R. T. Tshikhudo, and N. Revaprasadu, “Facile Attachment of TAT Peptide on Gold Monolayer Protected,” pp. 1211–1222, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lin, Q. Zhou, Y. Lin, D. Tang, R. Niessner, and D. Knopp, “Enzymatic Hydrolysate-Induced Displacement Reaction with Multifunctional Silica Beads Doped with Horseradish Peroxidase-Thionine Conjugate for Ultrasensitive Electrochemical Immunoassay,” Anal. Chem., vol. 87, no. 16, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Novitasari, “The Effect of Nanogold-Nanosilver for Immune Enhancement of Drug Abuse Victims in Areas Affected by COVID19,” Int. J. Curr. Sci. Res. Rev., vol. 04, no. 01, pp. 32–39, (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Hsieh, H. C. Lu, C. C. Chen, C. J. Wu, and M. K. Yeh, “The preparation and characterization of gold-conjugated polyphenol nanoparticles as a novel delivery system,” Int. J. Nanomedicine, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- F. K. Alanazi, A. A. Radwan, and I. A. Alsarra, “Biopharmaceutical applications of nanogold,” Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, S. H. Park, J. H. Reif, T. H. LaBean, and H. Yan, “DNA-Templated Self-Assembly of Protein and Nanoparticle Linear Arrays,” J. Am. Chem. Soc., (2004). [Google Scholar]
- E. G. Victor et al., “Pulsed ultrasound associated with gold nanoparticle gel reduces oxidative stress parameters and expression of pro-inflammatory molecules in an animal model of muscle injury,” J. Nanobiotechnology, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zheng, H. Yang, J. Wei, J. long Tong, and Y. qian Shu, “The role and mechanisms of nanoparticles to enhance radiosensitivity in hepatocellular cell,” Biomed. Pharmacother., (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Pentyala, J. Muller, T. Tumillo, A. Roy, P. Mysore, and S. Pentyala, “A Novel Point-of-Care Biomarker Recognition Method: Validation by Detecting Marker for Diabetic Nephropathy,” pp. 177–188, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Mukherjee et al., “Antiangiogenic properties of gold nanoparticles,” Clin. Cancer Res., 2005. [Google Scholar]
- T. Taufikurohmah, I. M. Sanjaya, A. Baktir, and A. Syahrani, “Synthesis of Nanogold and Stability Test of This Colloidal as Essential Material in Drug , Supplement and Cosmetics,” vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 2012–2015, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- I. Cieślik, E. Cieślik, I. Mentel, and K. Bartyzel, “Therapeutic activity of mangosteen fruits (Garcinia mangostana L.).,” Postep. Fitoter., (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cui et al., “Nanogold-polyaniline-nanogold microspheres-functionalized molecular tags for sensitive electrochemical immunoassay of thyroid-stimulating hormone,” Anal. Chim. Acta, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Powell and J. F. Hainfeld, “Preparation and high-resolution microscopy of gold cluster labeled nucleic acid conjugates and nanodevices,” Micron. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- F. Ruiz-Ruiz, E. I. Mancera-Andrade, R. Parra-Saldivar, T. Keshavarz, and H. M. N. Iqbal, “Drug Delivery and Cosmeceutical Applications of Poly-Lactic Acid Based Novel Constructs -A Review,” Curr. Drug Metab., (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Rodríguez-Chávez et al., “Mexican Arnica (Heterotheca inuloides Cass. Asteraceae: Astereae): Ethnomedical uses, chemical constituents and biological properties,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T. Taufikurohmah, “Synthesis and Characterization of Nanogold and Nanosilver as Leprosy Drug Candidates and Their Activity Tests in Leprosy Patients ; Case Study,” vol. 95, no. Miseic, pp. 22–27, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Hussain et al., “Cefuroxime derived copper nanoparticles and their application as a colorimetric sensor for trace level detection of picric acid,” RSC Adv., vol. 6, no. 86, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Peck, “Prometheus Missing. Critical Materials and Product Design,” (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Brown et al., “Nanogold-pharmaceutics,” Gold Bull., (2007). [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Katsnelson et al., “Comparative in vivo assessment of some adverse bioeffects of equidimensional gold and silver nanoparticles and the attenuation of nanosilver’s effects with a complex of innocuous bioprotectors,” Int. J. Mol. Sci., vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 2449–2483, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.