E3S Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2021International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electrical, Intrumentation and control, Dynamic Electricity|
|Published online||06 December 2021|
- N. Saribanon, E. Sowtarto, S. H. Sutjahjo, E. G. Sai’id, and Sumardjo, “Social Planning for Housing Waste Processing at East Jakarta Municipality”. Post Grad. vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 143–152, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Sugianda, “Designing Object Detection System at Wheeled Robot Soccer Based on Mini PC Raspberry Pi 3”, vol. 12, no. 1, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Riansyah, Rici, et al. “Garbage Robot (G-Bot) Navigation Using Environment Mapping.” 14(x): 73–79, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- F. Sulistyawan and S. Waluyanti, “Visual Robot Waste Collector Prototype at Water with Remote Control and Telemetry”. Elinvo (Electronics, Informatics, Vocat. Educ., vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 69–74, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Soebhakti, “Distance Measurement at Depth Image Based on Hue Value Extraction Using Kinect Sensor,” J. Integr., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 184–186, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K. Abimanyu, S. Rohman, A. Setya, and P. Octa, “Garbage Carrier Roboboat Based On Image Processing,” Telekontran J. Ilm. Telekomun. Kendali dan Elektron. Terap., vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 25–41, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Morales, A. Carballo, and E. Takeuchi, “Autonomous Robot Navigation in Outdoor Cluttered Pedestrian Walkways,” no. October 2017, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- L. R. Villegas, D. Colombet, P. Guiraud, S. Cazin, and A. Cockx, “Image processing for the experimental investigation of dense dispersed flows: application to bubbly flows HAL Id: Hal02139287,” no. October (2018). [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, G. Cui, L. Kong, and W. Yi, “Fast Non-Searching Method for Maneuvering Target Detection and Motion Parameters Estimation,” no. December 2019, (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.