E3S Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2021International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electrical, Intrumentation and control, Dynamic Electricity|
|Published online||06 December 2021|
- Ain, et al, The scientific arguments profile of physics teacher candidate in surabaya, J. Phys : Conference Series, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Albay, E. M, Analyzing the effects of the problem solving approach to the performance and attitude of first year university students. Soc. Sci. Hum 1, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Coleoni, E., & Buteler, L, Students thinking during physics problem solving: Identifying the resources with which they learn. J. Sci. Educ 10, 1 10–14 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Csapó, B., & Funke, J, The nature of problem solving. Using research to inspire 21st century learning. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Dostál, J. Theory of Problem Solving. Proc. Soc. Behav. Scie, 174 2798–2805 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Erduran, S., Simon, S., & Osborne, J, Tapping into argumentation : developments in the application of Toulmin’s argument pattern for studying science discourse. Sci. Edu 88, 6 915-933 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Nehru, Riantoni, C., Rasmi, D. P., Kurniawan, W., & Iskandar, Knowledge in pieces” view: conceptual understanding analysis of pre-service physics teachers on direct current resistive electrical circuits, J. For. The. Edu. Gifted. Young. Sci 8, 2 723–730 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Osborne, J., Erduran, S., & Simon, S, Enhancing the quality of argumentation in school science, J. Res. Sci. Teach 41, 10 994–1020 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Permatasari, A. K., Istiyono, E., & Kuswanto, H, Developing assessment instrument to measure physics problem solving skills for mirror topic, Inter. J. Educ. Res. Rev, 358–366 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Singh, P., Rahman, A. A., & Hoon, T. S, The newman procedure for analyzing primary four pupils errors on written mathematical tasks: a malaysian perspective, Proc. Soc. Behave. Sci 8, 264–271 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ural, E., & Gençoğlan, D. M, The effect of argumentation-based science teaching approach on 8th graders’ learning in the subject of acids-bases, their attitudes towards science class and scientific process skills, J. Enviro. Sci. Educ 16, , 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.