E3S Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2021International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information System, Big Data, Design Application, IOT|
|Published online||06 December 2021|
- Sunardi, G. F. P. Desak, and Gintoro, “List of Most Usability Evaluation in Mobile Application: A Systematic Literature Review,” in 2020 International Conference on Information Management and Technology (ICIMTech), (2020), pp. 283–287, doi: 10.1109/ICIMTech50083.2020.9211160. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jauhari and F. A. Mufarroha, “Smart Mobile Application for Decision Support Systems on Determination of Resident in Dormitory,” J. Ilm. Kursor, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 135–144, (2020), doi: 10.21107/kursor.v10i3.236. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kaya, R. Ozturk, and C. Altin Gumussoy, “Usability Measurement of Mobile Applications with System Usability Scale (SUS) BT -Industrial Engineering in the Big Data Era,” (2019), pp. 389–400. [Google Scholar]
- A. Jauhari, F. A. Mufarroha, M. Rofi’, M. F. Nasrullah, Fitriyah, and K. Nisa, “The Development of Smart Travel Guide Application in Madura Tourism,” vol. 473, no. Icss, pp. 771–776, (2020), doi: 10.2991/assehr.k.201014.167. [Google Scholar]
- M. Afzaal, M. Usman, and A. Fong, “Tourism Mobile App With Aspect-Based Sentiment Classification Framework for Tourist Reviews,” IEEE Trans. Consum. Electron., vol. 65, no. 2, pp. 233–242, (2019), doi: 10.1109/TCE.2019.2908944. [Google Scholar]
- D. Mayordomo-Martínez, J.-C. Sánchez-Aarnoutse, J. M. Carrillo-de-Gea, J. A. García-Berná, J. L. Fernández-Alemán, and G. García-Mateos, “Design and Development of a Mobile App for Accessible Beach Tourism Information for People with Disabilities,” International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health , vol. 16, no. 12. (2019), doi: 10.3390/ijerph16122131. [Google Scholar]
- R. Safitri, D. S. Yusra, D. Hermawan, E. Ripmiatin, and W. Pradani, “Mobile tourism application using augmented reality,” in 2017 5th International Conference on Cyber and IT Service Management (CITSM), (2017), pp. 1–6, doi: 10.1109/CITSM.2017.8089305. [Google Scholar]
- C. Ceccarini and C. Prandi, “Tourism for all: a mobile application to assist visually impaired users in enjoying tourist services,” in 2019 16th IEEE Annual Consumer Communications & Networking Conference (CCNC), (2019), pp. 1–6, doi: 10.1109/CCNC.2019.8651848. [Google Scholar]
- A. Smirnov, A. Kashevnik, N. Shilov, N. Teslya, and A. Shabaev, “Mobile application for guiding tourist activities: tourist assistant TAIS,” in Proceedings of 16th Conference of Open Innovations Association FRUCT, (2014), pp.95–100,doi: 10.1109/FRUCT.2014.7000931. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Viswanath, C. Yuen, X. Ku, and X. Liu, “Smart Tourist -Passive Mobility Tracking Through Mobile Application BT -Internet of Things. IoT Infrastructures,” (2015), pp. 183–191. [Google Scholar]
- B. Rusyn et al., “The Mobile Application Development Based on Online Music Library for Socializing in the World of Bard Songs and Scouts’ Bonfires BT -Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing IV,” (2020), pp. 734–756. [Google Scholar]
- M. Rusiñol, J. Chazalon, and K. Diaz-Chito, “Augmented songbook: an augmented reality educational application for raising music awareness,” Multimed. Tools Appl., vol. 77, no. 11, pp. 13773–13798, (2018), doi: 10.1007/s11042-017-4991-4. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bakhouyi, R. Dehbi, and M. Talea, “Toward an Adaptive Architecture for Integrating Mobile Apps with LMS using Next Generation of SCORM,” in 2019 2nd International Conference on Computer Applications & Information Security (ICCAIS), (2019), pp. 1–7, doi: 10.1109/CAIS.2019.8769575. [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Banimahendra and H. B. Santoso, “Implementation and evaluation of LMS mobile application: scele mobile based on user-centered design,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 978, p. 12024, (2018), doi: 10.1088/1742-6596/978/1/012024. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. F. Mieras, A. T. Taal, E. B. Post, A. G. Z. Ndeve, and C. L. M. Van Hees, “The Development of a Mobile Application to Support Peripheral Health Workers to Diagnose and Treat People with Skin Diseases in Resource-Poor Settings,” Tropical Medicine and Infectious Disease , vol. 3, no. 3. (2018), doi: 10.3390/tropicalmed3030102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Yefta, “Aplikasi pengenalan karakter BISINDO menggunakan convolutional neural network dengan single shot multibox detector,” (2019), [Online]. Available: http://repository.uph.edu/5605/. [Google Scholar]
- A. Balapour, H. R. Nikkhah, and R. Sabherwal, “Mobile application security: Role of perceived privacy as the predictor of security perceptions,” Int. J. Inf. Manage., vol. 52, p. 102063, (2020), doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2019.102063. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kashevnik, I. Lashkov, and A. Gurtov, “Methodology and Mobile Application for Driver Behavior Analysis and Accident Prevention,” IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst., vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 2427–2436, (2020), doi: 10.1109/TITS.2019.2918328. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarute, S. Nikou, and R. Gatautis, “Mobile application driven consumer engagement,” Telemat. Informatics, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 145–156,(2017),doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tele.2017.01.006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Rosyidi, D. S. Kudori, and A. A. Supianto, “Design and Development Educational Media Diction of Madurese Language Level,” 3rd Int. Conf. Sustain. Inf. Eng. Technol. SIET 2018 - Proc., pp. 180–185, (2018), doi: 10.1109/SIET.2018.8693185. [Google Scholar]
- F. G. Constancio et al., “Extended ADDIE Model for improved Distance Learning Courses,” in 2018 IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE), (2018), pp. 1–5, doi: 10.1109/FIE.2018.8658925. [Google Scholar]
- D. R. Hidayanto, Munir, E. F. Rahman, and J. Kusnendar, “The application of ADDIE model in developing adventure game-based multimedia learning to improve students’ understanding of basic programming,” in 2017 3rd International Conference on Science in Information Technology (ICSITech), (2017), pp. 307–312,doi:10.1109/ICSITech.2017.8257130. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Nadiyah and S. Faaizah, “The Development of Online Project Based Collaborative Learning Using ADDIE Model,” Procedia -Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 195, pp. 1803–1812, (2015), doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.06.392. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.-J. Yu, Y.-L. Hsueh, J. C.-Y. Sun, and H.-Z. Liu, “Developing an intelligent virtual reality interactive system based on the ADDIE model for learning pour-over coffee brewing,” Comput. Educ. Artif. Intell., vol. 2, p. 100030, (2021),doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.caeai.2021.100030. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.