E3S Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2021International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST 2021)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Information System, Big Data, Design Application, IOT|
|Published online||06 December 2021|
- H.C. Zhang, L. Alting, “computerized manufacturing process planning system” , Chapman and Hall, (1994). [Google Scholar]
- Ahmad, Nafis, Anwarul Haque AFM, Hasin AA. Current trends in computer aided process planning. Proceedings of the seventh annual paper meet and 2nd international conference, The Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh, Mechanical Engineering Division 25–27. Paper no. 10; (2001). p. 81–92. [Google Scholar]
- DRM Associates. CAPP, [Online] 2003 [cited (2019), Apr.10]; accessed on: URL: /http://www.npd-solutions.com/index.htmlS. [Google Scholar]
- Groover, Michael. Fundamentals of modern manufacturing. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall; (1997). [Google Scholar]
- ElMaraghy, H., Schuh, G., ElMaraghy, W., Piller, F., Scho¨ nsleben, P., Tseng, M., Bernard, A., (2013), Product Variety Management, CIRP Annals—Manufacturing Technology, 62/2: 629–652. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Orlicky, J.A., (1971), Material Requirements Planning, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY. [Google Scholar]
- Orlicky, J.A., Plossl, G.W., Wight, O.W., (1972), Structuring the Bill of Material for MRP, Production and Inventory Management, 13:19–42. [Google Scholar]
- Kashkoush Mohammed and ElMaraghy Hoda, (2015), Product family formation by matching bill-of-materials trees, CIRP Journal of manufacturing science and technology. [Google Scholar]
- L. Heuser, Z. Nochta, N.C. Trunk, ICT shaping the world: A scientific view. ETSI, Wiley Publication, London, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Lee, J., Lapira, E., Bagheri, B., Kao, H., (2013). Recent advances and trends in predictive manufacturing systems in big data environment. Manuf. Lett. 1 (1), 38–41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.