E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Zhang Min.Fine description of the single sand body and the division of reservoir units in the third member of the east 3rd member of the Cha 71 fault block in Chaheji Oilfield [D]. Northwest University 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Li Yichao.Single sand body description and the corresponding relationship between injection and production in Baima Central District [D]. China University of Petroleum (Beijing) 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Guo Xulin.Reservoir characteristics of Lianhua oil layer in block Gao 3-6-18of Liaohe Oilfield[D]. Yangtze University 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wei.Single sand body characterization of Baijiantan Formation in the Seven Middle East Area of Junggar Basin[D]. Yangtze University 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Xiong Zhaochuan.Single sand body fine description and three-dimensional geological modeling research of Chang 61 reservoir in S392 oil field [D]. Northwest University 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Li Hang.Recognition of thin-bed sand single sand body and analysis of water-flooded characteristics in the outer front of the delta of the Sa ‖ and ‖ oil layer groups in the eastern area of Xingshi District, Daqing Oilfield [D]. Northeast Petroleum University 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Yao.Research on the internal architecture model of a meandering channel single sand body based on dense coring wells [D]. Northeast Petroleum University 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Han Lingling.Research on fine division of sedimentary units and potential tapping of remaining oil in P108 block [D]. Northeast Petroleum University 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wen.Reservoir geological characteristics and reserves evaluation of Kumkol South oil field in Kazakhstan [D]. Yangtze University 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Beibei.Study on the architecture of Chang 6 sandbody in the southern area of Wanggoumen, Wuqi Oilfield [D]. Xi’an Shiyou University 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.