E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Fink J. Petroleum engineer’s guide to oil field chemicals and fluids (Second Edition) [M]. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Hart PJ, Snyder RK. Method for on-site treatment of oil and gas well waste fluids: US, US7022240 B2[P]. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Landis CR, Collins RP, Anderson EA, et al. Novel injection flocculation and compression dewatering unit for solids control and management of drilling fluids and methods relating thereto: US, US20130015141 A1[P]. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Nagham Amer Sami. Effect of magnesium salt contamination on the behavior of drilling fluids[J]. Egyptian Journal of Petroleum,2016, 25(4): 453–458. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ball AS, Stewart RJ, Schliephake K. A review of the current options for the treatment and safe disposal of drill cuttings[J].Waste Manag Res, 2012, 30(5): 457–473. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Wang T, Yan X. Discussion on harmless treatment technologies of drilling fluid waste in oil and gas fields[J]. IOP Conference Series Earth and Environmental Science, 2020, 446: 052037. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang JP, Chen YZ, Ge XW, et al. Gamma radiationinduced grafting of a cationic monomer onto chitosan as a flocculant[J]. Chemosphere, 2007, 66(9): 1752–1757. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang G, Peng S, Li X, et al. Preparation of amphoteric starch-based flocculants by reactive extrusion for removing useless solids from waterbased drilling fluids[J]. Colloids & Surfaces A Physicochemical & Engineering Aspects, 2018, 558: 343–350. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Elnenay AEMH, Nassef E, Malash GF, et al. Treatment of drilling fluids wastewater by electrocoagulation[J]. Egyptian Journal of Petroleum, 2016, 26(1): 203–208. [Google Scholar]
- Hamed SB, Belhadri M. Rheological properties of biopolymers drilling fluids[J]. Journal of Petroleum Science & Engineering, 2009, 67(3-4): 84–90. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peng, Shuanglei, Jiang, et al. Flocculation of submicron particles in water-based drilling fluids by CMC-g-DMDAAC[J]. Journal of Petroleum Science & Engineering, 2018, 162: 55–62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang WY, Qian JW, Shen ZQ. A novel flocculant of Al(OH)3-polyacrylamide ionic hybrid[J]. Journal of Colloid & Interface Science, 2004, 273(2):400–405. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tripathy T, Singh RP. High performance flocculating agent based on partially hydrolysed sodium alginate–g–polyacrylamide[J]. European Polymer Journal, 2000, 36(7): 1471–1476. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aly AA. Preparation and evaluation of some anionic starch derivatives as flocculants[J]. Starch-Strke, 2010, 58(8): 391–400. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Z, Hong Z, Wang F, et al. Preparation of a new inorganic–organic composite flocculant used in solid–liquid separation for waste drilling fluid[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2011, 171(1): 350–356. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Joo DJ, Shin WS, Kim YH, et al. Effect of polyamine flocculant types on dye wastewater t reatment. Separation Science and Technology,2003, 38(3),661–678. [Google Scholar]
- Yue QY, Gao BY, Wang Y, et al. Synthesis of polyamine flocculants and their potential use in treating dye wastewater[J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2008, 152(1): 221–227. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L Besra and D.K Sengupta and S.K Roy and P Ay. Polymer adsorption: its correlation with flocculation and dewatering of kaolin suspension in the presence and absence of surfactants[J]. International Journal of Mineral Processing, 2002, 66(1-4): 183–202. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Avci D, Mol N, Dagasan L. New cationic polyelectrolytes for flocculation processes of baker’s yeast waste water[J]. Polymer Bulletin, 2002, 48(4-5): 353–359. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.