E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- CHEN Changqing, CHEN Changqing.Research on grid energy storage and photovoltaic coordination planning with flexible load[J].Power System Protection and Control, 2021,49(4):169–177 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LI Jianlin, MA Huimeng, HUI Dong. Present development condition and trends of energy storage technology in the integration of distributed renewable energy [J]. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 2016, 31(14):1–10. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Mingxia, YAN Tao, LAI Xiaokang, et al. Technology vision and route of energy storage under new power grid function configuration[J]. Power system technology, 2018, 42(5):1370–1 377. [Google Scholar]
- BARTON J, INFIELD D. Energy storage and its use with intermittent renewable energy[J]. IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, 2004, 19(2):441–448. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FAN Haifeng, YU Zhipeng, LIU Wenlong, et al. A demand assessment approach of energy storage for participating in fast frequency regulation of power system[J]. Electric Power Engineering Technology, 2019, 38(2):18–24. [Google Scholar]
- XU Haihua, WANG Xudong, ZHU Xingyang, et al. Research on the optimal configuration of energy storage in user side integrated energy system[J]. Power Demand Side Management, 2020, 22(2):13–20. [Google Scholar]
- LI Hua, WANG Simin, GAO Jie. Research on energy storage control strategy of wind solar storage combined generation system based on tracking plan [J]. Electrical & Energy Management Technology, 2019(4): 71–78. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GUO Li, XUE Guiyuan, WU Chen, et al. Research on economic evaluation of energy storage applied to load shift [J]. Power Demand Side Management, 2019, 21(5):31–34. [Google Scholar]
- XUE Jinhua, YE Jilei, TAO Qiong, et al. Economic feasibility of user-side battery energy storage based on whole-life cycle cost model[J]. Power System Technology, 2016, 40 (8): 2471–2476. [Google Scholar]
- XIONG Xiong, YANG Rengang, YE Lin, et al. Economic evaluation of large scale energy storage allocation in power demand side[J]. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 2013, 28(9):224–230. [Google Scholar]
- JIA Xuecui, LI Xiangjun, WANG Huanling, et al. Research on consistency assessment method for energy storage battery based on operating data fusion[J]. Distribution & Utilization, 2017, 34(4): 29–35. [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Lijuan, WU Tiantian, LIU Huibo, et al. Demand management based two-stage optimal storage model for large users[J]. Automation of Electric Power System, 2019, 43(1):194–200. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.