E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Xu Guangda, Zhang Li, Liang Jun, Sun Donglei, Zhao Long, Han Xueshan. Evaluation of residential electricity demand price elasticity based on equipment power consumption characteristics[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2020, 44(13): 48–55. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Zhiqing, Wang Shouxiang, Zhou Kai, Liu Tianyu. User-side automatic demand response system based on load decomposition[J]. Journal of Electric Power System and Automation, 2016, 28(12):64–69+88. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Haotian, Chen Jin, Zhu Xi, et al. A peak-valley time-of-use electricity price incentive strategy for residents based on price elasticity matrix[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2021, 49(5): 116–123. DOI: 10.19783/j.cnki.pspc.200527. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhangyun, Wang Gang, Ding Maosheng, et al. Demand response potential evaluation considering the statistical characteristics of load power consumption[J]. Chinese Science and Technology Paper, 2017, 12(5): 529–536. DOI:10.3969/j.issn.2095-2783.2017.05.010. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Wei, Li Shan. Research on time-of-use electricity price in power demand side management [J]. Electrical Application, 2008,27(6):63–66. DOI:10.3969/j.issn.1672-9560.2008.06.019. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Qian, Peng Jianchun, Pan Juntao, et al. Congestion management for multi-period power demand response[J]. Power System Technology, 2010, 34(9): 139–143. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lei, He Jianjian, Zhou Mei, et al. Research on multi-frequency control of power grid peak-valley time-sharing load based on demand response[J]. Electronic Design Engineering, 2020, 28(11): 5–8, 13. DOI: 10.14022/j.issn1674-6236.2020.11.002. [Google Scholar]
- Juan Carlos Galvis, Agostino Costa. Demand Side Management Using Time of Use and Elasticity Price[J]. IEEE Latin America Transactions, 2016,14(10): [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.