E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- He Wang, Xie Liyun, Wei Ziyu. Evaluation of engineering geological suitability of long-distance natural gas pipeline project crossing area—— Comment on “Oil and Gas Pipeline Integrity Evaluation Technology” [J]. Xinjiang Geology, 2019, 37(4):Post 4. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qingguo, Guo Min. Research on the influencing factors of gas pipeline integrity based on ISM and AHP[J]. Gas and Heat, 2019, 39(4): Post- insertion 1- Post-insertion 4. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Bin, Jiang Feng, Ma Xuqing. Integrity evaluation technology of defective pipelines[J]. Gas and Heat, 2019, 39(5): 32-39. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Ruixue, Wang Lin, Zhao Deyin, et al. Research on technology development of pipeline integrity management platform[J]. Contemporary Research in Chemical Industry, 2020(11): 108-110. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Jian, Zhu Xueshan, Liu Yanyang, et al. Research on big data integration technology methods for oil and gas long-distance pipelines[J]. Oil and Gas Field Surface Engineering, 2020, 39(2): 77-81. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Zhongan, Zheng Dengfeng, Zeng Fabian, et al. Research on the safety management model of oil and gas pipelines based on hazard theory [J]. Journal of Hunan University (Natural Science Edition), 2021, 48(4): 56-65. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Shuai. The application of intelligent information technology in the integrity construction of the Beijing-Tianjin Second Oil Pipeline[J]. Oil and Gas Field Surface Engineering, 2021, 40(2): 97-102. [Google Scholar]
- Hou Lina, Li Yuanpeng, Yan Wei, et al. Construction and fusion method of oil and gas field pipeline and station integrity management system[J]. Oil and Gas Field Surface Engineering, 2021, 40(3): 63-69. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.