E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Zeng W.C., Well logging evaluation technology of oil and gas reservoirs. Well logging evaluation technology of oil and gas reservoirs, (1947). [Google Scholar]
- He X.P., Reservoir logging evaluation technology of oil and gas reservoirs. Petroleum geology and engineering, 20, 5 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Zhai Y.M., Cai B.J., Zhang Q.M., Analysis of oil and gas accumulation conditions in the south slope of Turpan Depression. Xinjie oil and gas, 9, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ren J.W., La Q.L., Study on logging parameters of oil reserves in an area. Petrochemical technology, 2, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Luo S.Q., Wu Y.F., Chen X., Application of model inversion technology in shallow reservoir research. Xinjiang Petroleum Geology, 21, 4 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Qiao T.T., Qi X.L., He T.H.,Research on logging interpretation technology of low porosity and permeability reservoir in Shan 23 member of Su 77 block. Foreign logging technology, 6 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Yin H.R., Zhou H., He W.J., Interpretation model of reservoir logging parameters and lower limit standard of reservoir evaluation in Zhuang 9 Chang 8_ (2) in Heshui Oilfield .Journal of Changjiang University: Natural Science Edition, 8, 2 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z.D., Shi Y.J., Zhou J.Y., ummary and applicability analysis of methods for determining the lower limit of effective reservoir physical properties. progress in Geoscience, 33, 3 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.