E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Du Qinglong, Zhu Lihong, Guo Junhui. A Quick- and-Novel Method in Evaluating the Producing Performance of Single-Layer in the Multilayered Sandstone Oilfield. SPE131482, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Dunn. Simulation Based Dimension less Type Curves for Predjcting waterfloo Reeovery. SPE68839, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jin-feng, Ma Li-jun, Mu Bo-Zhong, et al. The field pilot of microbial enhanced oil recovery in a high temperature petroleum reservoir, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 2005, 48:265-271. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jang Long-Kuan, Chang P W, John E. Findley. Selection of bacteria with favorable transport properties through porous rock for the application of microbial-enhanced oil recovery[J]. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 1983:1066-1072. [Google Scholar]
- Cunningham A B, Sharp R R, Caccavo F, et al. Effects of starvation on bacterial transport through porous media[J]. Advances in Water Resources,2006. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Feng guang,Wang Xiao lin. Research on influence factors and theoretical value on recovery rate [J]. Journal of Southwest Petroleum University, 2013,6(5):104-108. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Wei. SPSS application and analysis statistic [M]. Beijing: Publishing House of Electronics Industry,2004:242-243. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Zi chang, Cheng Lin song, Li Chun lan. Application of partial correlation analysis to oil recovery rate influencing factor analysis [J]. Xinjiang Petroleum Geology,2010,31(4):423-425. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Han qiao, Yao Jun, Jiang Rui zhong. The fundament and practice of reservoir engineering [M]. .Dong ying, Shandong: ChinaPetroleum University Press,2006: 236. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Peng. Research on reasonable production rate of low permeability injection reservoir [J]. Inner Mongolia Petrochemi-cal Industry,2012,6(3):139-141. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Qi tai, Li Wen xing. Production stabilizing pattern for waterflolding reservoir [J]. Petroleum Geology & Oilfield Devel-opment in Daqing,1998,17(1):20-25. [Google Scholar]
- 1CHEN Yuan qian, ZOU Cun you. Model’s typical curve and its application for forecasting production and recoverable reserves of oilfields [Google Scholar]
- WANG Xiao lin,CHANG Yu wen,DOU Hong en. The experiences from east Texas oilfield being of great significance for the large oilfield development in China[J]. Foreign Oilfield Engineering, 2010, 26(9): 15-19. [Google Scholar]
- SUN Long de,WU Xiao lin,ZHOU Wan fu, etal. Technologies of enhancing oil recovery by chemical flooding in Daqing oilfield,NE China[J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 2018, 45 (4):636-645. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Yun, ZHOU Fu jian, FENG Lian yong. A new model for predicting oil and gas production [J]. Petroleum Geol-ogy and Oilfield Development in Daqing,2018,37(5):76-80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.