E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Lv Duanchuan, Wu Wei. Injection-Production Parameter Adjustment of Water Flooding Development: Taking Two Fault-Blocks on Both Sides of F Fault of Daqing Oilfield Bei’Erxi as Examples[J]. Fault-Block Oil & Gas Field, 2017(06):83-86. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Bin, Xu Rui, Song Kaoping, Fu Cheng, Zhang Wei, Shi Zhenzhong. Identification of Thief Iones Between Injection Wells and Production Wells of Standstone Reservoirs Flooding by Fuzzy Comprehensive Analysis Method[J]. Mathematics in Practice and Theory, 2017(13),127-135. [Google Scholar]
- Long Ming, Xu Yanan, Yu Dengfei, et al. Quantitative Optimization of Water Injection for Bohai Heavy Oil Reservoir with Bottom Water: A Case Study of the West Block of QHD32-6 Oilfield [J]. China Offshore Oil and Gas, 2017(4),91-97. [Google Scholar]
- Li Shujing, Zhang Tianjie, Yang Jian, et al. Study on Prediction Method of Reasonable Injection-to- Production Ratio in High Water-cut Stage of Yan’an Formation Reservoir: Taking A Reservoir in Ansai Oilfield as an Example[J]. Technology Supervision in Petroleum Industry, 2017 (10), 12-14. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Langbo, Gao Xiangrui, Dai Bo, et al. Study on Single Sand Body in Ultra-Low Permeability Reservoir and Adjustment to Injection-Production: An Example from Wangyao Area of Ansai Oilfield[J]. Journal of Petrochemical University, 2018, 31 (2): 82-88. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jingtao. Optimization of Injection-Production Parameters and Development Index of Mixed Well Pattern in Daqing M15-1 Block[D]. Yanshan University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Pengtao, Chen Penggang. Study on Reasonable Injection-Production Ratio of Wangjiawan Chang 2 Reservoir [J]. Petrochemical Industry Application, 2017(04): 82-83,93. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.