E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- YUAN Guidong. The planning and implementation for the project of power public emergency full-scale exercise[D]. North China Electric Power University, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- LI Yigang, YIN Guanghui, HUANG Jianfa, et al. Several key problems in emergency drill[J]. China Emergency Rescue, 2007(03): 33-35. [Google Scholar]
- TAMURA Y, HORIE E D, et al. Development of power system simulator for research and education[J]. IEEE Trans on Power System, 1990, 5(2): 492-498. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HOU Hui, ZHOU Jianzhong, ZHANG Yongchuan, et al. Analysis of power emergency drills system at home and abroad and its inspiration for China[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2010, 38(24): 236-241. [Google Scholar]
- DAI Xinbo, CUI Yong, ZHOU Dexiang, et al. LSSVM short-term load forecasting based on principal component analysis and improved particle swarm optimization [J]. Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation, 2012, 49(06): 5-9. [Google Scholar]
- DONG Yu, ZHUANG Wei, TAO Hongzhu, et al. Organization and implementation of large-scale joint anti-accident training of power system[J]. Power System Technology, 2007, 31(02): 1-4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.