E3S Web Conf.
Volume 330, 2021URM 2021 - International Scientific and Research Conference on Knowledge-Based Technologies in Development and Utilization of Mineral Resources
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Geotechnology for Integrated Subsoil Development|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- L. Eder, et al., E3S Web of Conferences, 80 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Filimonova et al., Energy, 6, 27–31 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Eder, I.V. Provornaya, I.V. Filimonova, Geography and Natural Resources, 40(1), 9–14 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Nikitenko, E.V. Goosen, IOP Conference Series: EES, 53 (1), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Nikitenko, M.A. Mesyats, IOP Conference Series: MSE, 253 (1) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sharf, Economic of Region, 2, 628–640 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sharf et al., IOP Conference Series: EES, 27 (1), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Ivashkovskaya, M.S. Solnceva, Saint Petersburg University Bulletin, 8(3), 3–32 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Anoshkina, E.I. Markovskaya, Economic policy, 13(5), 80–109 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kasthury, S. Anandasayanan, Vavuniya campus international research symposium, Impact of firm specific factors on capital structure: evidence from listedcompanies in Colombo stock exchange of Sri Lanka, 13–20 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Elmurzaeva, Russian entrepreneurship, 5(2), 90–93 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Volobuev, Scientific notes of the Russian State Social University, 1(77), 118–122 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.