E3S Web Conf.
Volume 330, 2021URM 2021 - International Scientific and Research Conference on Knowledge-Based Technologies in Development and Utilization of Mineral Resources
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Robotization and Automation of Mining Processes|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Y.M. Radkevich, “Methodology for predicting the parameters of mining machines: (case study of long-wall top coal caving)”, abstract of PhD of Technical Sciences diss., 05.05.06, Moscow State Mining University, ill. RSL OD, 9 93-2 / 3919-7, 36 p. (1993) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 15.011-96, System for the development and production of products. Patent research. Content and procedure: state standard of the Russian Federation”, January 30, 1996, no. 40, introduced 1996-01-01 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Zelenkina, D.S. Pavlikova, F.A. Batanov, Intellectual Property. Industrial property, 6, 15–24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Kurakova, L.A. Tsvetkova, V.G. Zinov, Economics of Science, 1, 64–79 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Maksimova, S.R. Patrov, et al., Innovations, 7(261), 19–27 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Ena, N.V. Popov, Methodology for the development of patent landscapes of the FIPS Project Office, 1(014), 28–33 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Ena, Abstracts of the participants of the XXIV International Conference of Rospatent, 78–82 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Popov, N.M. Shishchak, Abstracts of the participants of the XXIV International Conference of Rospatent, 83–90 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Litvinov, S.V. Murashova, et al., Economics. Law. Innovations, 4(1), 5–8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Trippe, Guidelines for Preparing Patent Landscape Reports (2015) www.wipo.int/edocs/pubdocs/en/wipo_pub_946.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Rospatent, Guidelines for Preparing Patent Review Reports (Patent Landscape) (2017) www.docs.cntd.ru/document/456040849 [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Krestovozdvizhensky, V.I. Klishin, et al., Gornyi Zhurnal, 6, 107–115 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Klishin, S.M. Nikitenko, et al., Gornyi Zhurnal, 12, 89–92 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Dvornikov, V. A. Korneev, et al., Gornyi Zhurnal, 1, 22–26 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.