E3S Web Conf.
Volume 330, 2021URM 2021 - International Scientific and Research Conference on Knowledge-Based Technologies in Development and Utilization of Mineral Resources
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Robotization and Automation of Mining Processes|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- A. Kuchumova, Extrction Industry, 6(24) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Kropotov, Young Scientist, 23(103) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Nosov, Diagnostics of machines and equipment (Lan, SPb, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Dyakov, et al., Belt onveyors in the mining industry (Nedra, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Basov, Mechanical equipment of concentration factories and plants of heavy non-ferrous metals (Metallurgy, Moscow, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Epifantsev, Mechanical equipment for ore dressing (Mech. Eng., Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Saveliev, M.V. Kipervasser, D.S. Anikanov, Izv. Vuzov. Fer. Met., 12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Pugachev, M.V. Kipervasser, D.S. Anikanov, Bull. of KuzSTU, 3(97) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Teryokhin, Modeling of electric drive systems in Simulink (TPU, Tomsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Dyakonov, SIMULINK 4. Special reference book (Peter, SPb, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Dyakonov, MATLAB 6/5 SP1/7 + Simulin 5/6. Basics of application (SOLON-Press, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.