E3S Web Conf.
Volume 330, 2021URM 2021 - International Scientific and Research Conference on Knowledge-Based Technologies in Development and Utilization of Mineral Resources
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Industrial and Environmental Safety of Mining Enterprises|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- W. Knabe, The Ohio Journal of Science, 64(2), 75–82 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Androkhanov, V.N. Kurachev, Soil-ecological state of technogenic landscapes: dynamics and assessment (Novosibirsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Shipilova, I.S. Semina, Izv. of the Ural State Mining Univ., 3(47), 53–56 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Manakov, O.A. Kupriyanov, Coal, 7(1120), 89–94 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Chibrik, Bulletin of Orenburg State Agrarian University, 5(37), 216–218 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Chibrik, N.V. Lukina, et al., Industrial botany, 19(3), 45–48 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Zhang, et al., Land Use Policy, 86, 375–386 (July 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Adeli, et al., Soil Science, 178(7), 335–343 (July 2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bond-Lamberty, A. Thomson, Nature, 464(7288), 579–582 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bradshaw, Ecological Eng., 8(4), 255–269 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Finkelman, Int. J. of Coal Geology, 59, 19–24, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mukhopadhyay, et al., Science of the Total Environment, 542, 540–550 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zenkov, et al., Ecology and Industry of Russia, 22(2), 40–45 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Semina, et al., GIAB, 9, 159–175 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Semina, et al., Science-intensive technologies for the development and use of mineral resources, 6, 439–444 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Soloviev, et al., E3S Web of Conferences, 244, (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.