E3S Web Conf.
Volume 331, 2021International Conference on Disaster Mitigation and Management (ICDMM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Tsunami and Seismic Engineering|
|Published online||13 December 2021|
- M. Hayakawa, Earthquake prediction with electromagnetic phenomena. AIP Conference Proceedings, 1709, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Febriani, P. Han, C. Yoshino, K. Hattori, B. Nurdiyanto, N. Effendi, I. Maulana, Suhardjono, E. Gaffar, Ultra-low frequency (ULF) electromagnetic anomalies associated with large earthquakes in Java Island, Indonesia by using wavelet transform and detrended fluctuation analysis. Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences, 14(4), (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Fraser-Smith, A. Bernardi, P.R. McGill, M.E. Ladd, R.A. Helliwell, O.G. Villard, Low-frequency magnetic feld measurements near the epicenter of the Ms 7.1 Loma Prieta Earthquake. GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH LETTERS, 17 (9), 1465–1468, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hayakawa, R. Kawate, O.A Molchanov, K. Yumoto, Results of ultra-low-frequency magnetic feld measurements during the Guam earthquake of 8 August 1993, Geophys Res Lett, 23, 241–244 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Chen, C.H. Lin, C.H. Wang, J.Y. Liu, T.K. Yeh, H.Y. Yen, T.W. Lin, Potential relationships between seismo-deformation and seismo-conductivity anomalies. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 114, 327–337 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Rawat, V. Chauhan, S. Dhamodharan, Fractal dimension variability in ULF magnetic field with reference to local earthquakes at MPGO, Ghuttu. Geomatics, Natural Hazards, and Risk, 7 (6), 1937–1947, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Yusof, M. Abdullah, N.S.A. Hamid, S. Ahadi, On effective ULF frequency ranges for geomagnetic earthquake precursor. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1152 (1), (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Zalinskiy, N.G. Kleimenova, O.V Kozyreva, S.M. Agayan, S.R. Bogoutdinov, A.A. Soloviev, Algorithm for recognizing Pc3 geomagnetic pulsations in 1-s data from INTERMAGNET equatorial observatories. Izvestiya, Physics of the Solid Earth, 50(2), 240–248 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Currie, C.L. Waters, On the use of Geomagnetic indices and ULF waves for earthquake precursor signatures, Journal of Geophysical Research A: Space Physics, 119(2), 992–1003 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Yusof, N.S.A. Hamid, M. Abdullah, S. Ahadi, A. Yoshikawa, Assessment of signal processing methods for the geomagnetic precursor of the 2012 M6.9 Visayas, Philippines earthquake, Acta Geophysica, 67 (5), 1297–1306 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Yumoto and The MAGDAS Group, MAGDAS Project and Its Application For Earthquake Prediction, Proceedings of the International Workshop on Integration of Geophysical Parameter as a Set of Large Earthquake Precursors, Research and Development Center BMG, Jakarta (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Matzka, O. Bronkalla, K. Tornow, K. Elger, C. Stolle, Geomagnetic Kp index, GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences, 11 March, Potsdam, Germany,(2021) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Yusof, M. Abdullah, N. Shazan, A. Hamid, S. Ahadi, A. Yoshikawa, Normalized Polarization Ratio Analysis for ULF Precursor Detection of the 2009 M7.6 Sumatra and 2015 M6.8 Honshu Earthquakes, Jurnal Kejuruteraan, 3 (1), 35-41 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kanata, T. Zubaidah, C. Ramadhani, B. Irmawati, Changes of the geomagnetic signals linked to Tohoku earthquake on March 11th, 2011, International Journal of Technology, 5 (3), 251–258 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.