E3S Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Models and Methods of Remote Sensing Data Processing|
|Published online||21 December 2021|
- World Health Organization. https://www.who.int/ [Google Scholar]
- Speech Recognition: Watch what you say. https://www.econimist.com/ecience-and-technology/2015/01/23/watch-what-you-say [Google Scholar]
- H. McGurk, J. MacDonald. Nature, 264, 7-18 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Fink. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gabbay, T. Ephrat, S. Halperin, S. Peleg, Seeing through noise: Speaker separation and enhancement using visually-derived speech, in Proceedings of the International Workshop on Computer Vision for Audio-Visual Media, arXiv:1708.06767v1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. S. Lesani, F. F. Ghazvini, R. Dianat, Mobile phone security using automatic lip reading in Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on e-Commerce in Developing Countries: With focus on e-Business (ECDC), 16 April 2015, Isfahan, Iran (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Assael, В. Shillingford, S. Whiteson, N. De Freitas, Lipnet: Sentence-level lipreading, in Proceedings of the ICLR 2017 : 5th International Conference on Learning Representations, Toulon, France (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ephrat, T. Halperin, S. Peleg, Improved speech reconstruction from silent video, in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision Workshop (ICCVW), 22-29 October, 2017, Venice, Italy (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Britto Mattos, D. A. Mattos, Multi-view mouth renderization for assisting lip-reading, in Proceedings of the Conference the Internet of Accessible Things. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- NumPy. https://numpy.org [Google Scholar]
- OpenCV. https://opencv.org [Google Scholar]
- P. Viola, M. J.Jones, Rapid Object Detection using a Boosted Cascade of Simple Features, in Proceedings of the IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Kauai, Hawaii (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hasim, W. Andrew, arXiv:1402.1128 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Yamaguchi, K. Sakamoto, T. Akabane, Y. Fujimoto A Neural Network for Speaker-Independent Isolated Word Recognition, in Proceedings of the First International Conference on Spoken Language Processing, 18-22 November, Kobe, Japan [Google Scholar]
- Keras. https://keras.io [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.