E3S Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Models and Methods of Remote Sensing Data Processing|
|Published online||21 December 2021|
- A.V. Komissarov, M.M. Shlyakhova, M.A. Altyntsev, E.N. Kulik. Criteria for the main pipeline protective structure control. SSUGT Bulletin. 2020. V. 25, No. 4, pp. 96–104. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dedkova, M.M. Shlyakhova. Monitoring of the main pipeline technical condition of using remote sensing methods. Regional problems of the Earth remote sensing of: proceedings of the VII International Scientific Conference, Krasnoyarsk, 29 Sept. – 2 Oct. 2020, pp. 192–195. [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Shlyakhova, V.V. Dedkova. Prospects for the use of aerial surveys for the control of main pipeline protective structures. Regional problems of the Earth remote sensing of: proceedings of the VII International Scientific Conference, Krasnoyarsk, 29 Sept. – 2 Oct. 2020, pp. 316–319. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Guk, M.M. Shlyakhova. Development of methods for creating 3D models from aerospace images of high and ultra-high resolution and other remote sensing data. Izvestiya VUZov. Geodesy and aerial photography. 2011. No. 2, pp. 32-34. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Guk, M.M. Shlyakhova. Some problems of building realistic 3D measurement models from remote sensing data. SSUGT Bulletin. 2015. V. 2, No. 4, pp. 51-60. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Guk, M.M. Shlyakhova, R.V. Brezhnev. Potential of using realistic 3D models built from digital images to solve a wide range of problems. National scientific and practical conference Regulation of Land and Property Relations in Russia, 2018. SSUGT. V. 1, pp. 172-176. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.