E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Sakinc, L., Gungor, S. The Relationship between Ownership Structure and Dividend: An Application in Istanbul stock Exchhange. Journal of Economics and Development Studies, 3: 19-30, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Signtings, T. The Pros and Cons of Dividend Stocks. U.S. News & World Report. New York. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Robot. Apple has Divided Jobs for the First Time in 17 Years. New Culture Daily. 2012. [Online] Available, Finance.ifeng.com[Assessed on September 24th, 2019] [Google Scholar]
- YouSigma. “Apple’s Dvidend Policy.” 2008. [Online] Available, http://www.yousigma.com. [Accesses on December 15th, 2019] [Google Scholar]
- Li, L. M., Xiong, L. X. The Impact of Apple’s Equity System on the Company. 2016. [Online] Available, BaiduWenku. [Accessed on December 15th, 2019] [Google Scholar]
- Boyle-White, C. Discover the difference between cash dividends and stock dividends. 2020. [Online] Available, Investopedia. [Accessed on March 3rd, 2020] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.