E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Xie Deren, Liao Ke, Zheng Dengjin. Implicit choice of accounting policies for equity pledge and development expenditure of controlling shareholders [J]. Accounting research, 2017 (003): 30-38. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zengquan, Ye Qing, He Hui. Enterprise Association, information transparency and stock price characteristics [J]. Accounting research, 2011 (01): 46-53+97. [Google Scholar]
- Roll G R. The Fiscal and Monetary Linkage Between Stock Returns and Inflation[J]. The Journal of Finance, 1983, 38(1):1-33. [Google Scholar]
- Xu N, Chan K C, Jiang X, et al. Do star analysts know more firm-specific information? Evidence from China[J]. Cfa Digest, 2013, 37(1):45-47. [Google Scholar]
- Gul F A, Kim J B, Qiu A. Ownership Concentration, Foreign Shareholding, Audit Quality, and Stock Price Synchronicity: Evidence from China[J]. Journal of Financial Economics, 2014, 114(2):239-255. [Google Scholar]
- Zhai Guangyu, Wu Lichao, Tang Dapeng. Does the shareholding of the Secretary of the board of directors of China’s listed banks reduce the quality of information disclosure? -An Empirical Analysis Based on the quarterly data of 2007-2012 [J]. Economic review, 2014 (02): 127-138. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Shoufu, Xu longbing. Information disclosure quality and capital market valuation bias [J]. Accounting research, 2015 (01): 42-49+98. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.