E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Luo H, Li M. Analysis on the influencing factors of China’s GSP rural financial institutions to support agriculture[J]. Contemporary Economic Management, 2012, 34(09): 86-90. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J. Construction of a multi-level rural inclusive financial system in China [J]. Journal of Social Science of Harbin Normal University, 2019, 10(04): 67-70. [Google Scholar]
- Liu X. Optimization and innovative countermeasures of new rural financial institution credit model in China [J]. Reform and Strategy, 2016, 32(11): 91-93. [Google Scholar]
- Guo F, Wang Y. Traditional financial foundation, knowledge threshold and digital finance going to the countryside [J]. Finance and Economics Research, 2020, 46(01): 19-33. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Y. A review of researches on inclusive finance and targeted poverty alleviation in China [J]. Chinese Business Review, 2019(06): 51-53. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y, Wang Wei. Review and Prospect of Rural Financial Poverty Alleviation Research[J]. Financial Development Research, 2016(11): 37-43. [Google Scholar]
- Chen X. A summary of inclusive finance and targeted poverty alleviation[J]. Times Finance, 2017(09): 29+32. [Google Scholar]
- Liang T, Liu Y. Research Landscape of Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics: A Bibliometrics Study[J]. Expert Systems with Applications, 2018:210. [Google Scholar]
- Guo K, Liu Y, Zeng C, et al. Global research on soil contamination from 1999 to 2012: A bibliometric analysis[J]. Acta Agriculture Scandinavica, 2014, 64(5):377-391. [Google Scholar]
- Luan J, Liu D, Yang L. Research on the development of innovation policy field based on bibliometrics and knowledge graph[J]. Information Exploration, 2020(03): 91-102. [Google Scholar]
- Lei L, Di L. Research Trends in Applied Linguistics from 2005 to 2016: A Bibliometric Analysis and Its Implications[J]. Applied Lingus, 2018(3): 3. [Google Scholar]
- Kang S, Feng Y. Research Development of China’s Financial Poverty Alleviation Based on Literature Measurement [J]. Journal of Hebei University of Economics and Business, 2019, 40(01):32-40. [Google Scholar]
- Du X. Inclusive financial system concept and rural financial reform [J]. China Rural Credit Cooperation, 2006(10): 23-24. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y, Guo L, Wen L, etc. China’s Cultural Poverty Alleviation Research Status and Hot Spots under the Background of Precision Poverty Alleviation—— Based on Bibliometric Perspective[J]. Library Work and Research, 2019(08): 87-99. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang C, Ding K, Qu Z Liu, etc. Review of China’s Innovation Driven Research Based on Bibliometrics [J]. Science and Technology Progress and Countermeasures, 2015, 32(09): 152-160. [Google Scholar]
- Wu F, Sun J. Knowledge Graph, Main Progress and Existing Problems of International Tibetan Studies——Based on the Bibliometric Analysis of Papers Collected by SSCI from 1992 to 2016[J]. Journal of Information, 2018, 37(05): 200-207. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Y, Zhang S, Li X. Research hotspot and development evolution of usefulness of foreign online reviews [J]. Management Modernization, 2020, 40(01): 73-76. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y, Wang Z, Qian K. The evolution and emerging trends of green supply chain research in China—— Visual analysis of Cite Space based on CSSCI literature[J]. Science and Technology Management Research, 2019, 39(21): 200-207. [Google Scholar]
- Han X, Chen X. Thoughts on the “insurance + futures” model to help targeted poverty alleviation and promote financial services for agriculture, rural areas and farmers—Taking Qin’an County in Tianshui City as an example[J]. Gansu Finance, 2019(07): 10-13. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X. Thoughts on doing a good job in the financial services of “three rural” in the new era [J]. Modern Finance, 2019(08): 44-47. [Google Scholar]
- Yao J, Wang C, Zhang Y. Investigation and reflection on the development of digital inclusive finance in the field of agriculture, rural areas and farmers——Based on the background of supply-side structural reforms[J]. Financial Aspect, 2016(06): 52-59. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y. “Three rural” urgently needs digital inclusive financial blood transfusion and oxygen supply [N]. Economic Reference News, 2017-03-14 (001). [Google Scholar]
- Li W. A survey of rural small and medium financial institutions serving the real economy in Wuwei City, Gansu[J]. Times Finance, 2015(17): 43+45. [Google Scholar]
- Wang G. Discussion on the System Guarantee of Rural Small and Medium-Sized Financial Institutions Serving “three rural” [J]. Financial Theory and Practice, 2012(05): 12-16. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.