E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Cimoli, M., Primi, A.and Pugon, M. “A lowgrowth model : informality as structual constraint” [M].CE-PAL Review, 2006 vol. 88 [Google Scholar]
- Shaheen, G.T. Approach to transformation [J]. Chief Executive, 1944 (5):2-5. [Google Scholar]
- Gereffi G. International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain [J]. Journal of international economics, 1999, 48(1) : 37-70. [Google Scholar]
- Lucass Robert EJr. On The Mechanics of Econimic Development [J]. Journal of Monetary Econimics, 1988 [Google Scholar]
- Milton Barossi-Filho, Ricardo Goncalves Silva, and Eliezer Martinsdiniz. The empirics of the slow growth model:long term evidence[J]. Journal of Applied Economics, 2010:31-51. [Google Scholar]
- Adams John D. transformation work : a collection of organizational transformation readings [M]. Miles River Press.Alexandria. 1984: 11-15. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ting. Research on environmental governance policy selection in Jiangsu Province Based on performance evaluation [D]. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Lei. Dynamic mechanism and policy choice of triple play [D]. Nanjing University, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yue, Shi Haoting. Supply side structural reform and transformation of old and new driving forces for economic growth of northeast old industrial base [J]. Academic exchange, 2018 294 (09): 121-126. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Ziyun. Dynamic transformation and policy choice of China’s economic growth [J]. Research on quantitative economy, technology and economy, 2017 (03): 4-21. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Xianchen. An Empirical Study on the evaluation of technological innovation ability of equipment manufacturing industry in Liaoning Province [D]. Shenyang Normal University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Hongjuan. Countermeasures and suggestions for promoting high-quality “going out” of equipment manufacturing industry in Liaoning Province [J]. Economic outlook around Bohai Sea, 2016 (12): 13-16. [Google Scholar]
- Li Fangfang, Ding Meimei, Lin Pingfei. How to achieve high-quality development in China: a review of the 2018 China Industrial Economic Research Annual Conference [J]. Industrial economic review, 2019 (2): 118-124. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shurong. Development path analysis and financial policy research of Liaoning equipment manufacturing industry [J]. Local finance research, 2016 (6): 38-45. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Chunli, Wang Yun, Yi Xin, et al. Correct understanding and effective promotion of highquality development [J]. Macroeconomic management, 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.