E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Li Feng. Reengineering the investment-loan linkage culture and the transformation of commercial banks [J]. Financial Forum, 2016, 21 (12): 6-14+39. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yiting, Cheng Suoao. Investment Banking Business of Commercial Banks of China: Theoretical Analysis, Model Comparison and Path Selection[J]. Southern Finance, 2017 (03): 18-27. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Shi, Chen Xi. Current Status, Risks and Countermeasures of Investment Banking Business of Chinese Commercial Banks [J]. Journal of Henan Institute of Financial Management, 2008 (04): 63-66. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Juhui, Xu Jing. Huang Ying. Research on the Synergy Effect of China Commercial Bank’s Investment Banking Business [J]. Journal of Liaoning Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 2016, 39 (01): 23-29. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yali. FICC Business of American Investment Bank: Development Process, Strategy and Enlightenment [J]. Southern Finance, 2016 (9): 61-68. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Hongxia, Sun Guohua. An analysis of the American investment bank crisis and its transformation. International Financial Research, 2009 (3): 43-51. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yong, Chen Yaogang. Goldman Sachs Investment Banking Business: Experience and Reference [J]. Financial Forum, 2007 (3): 10-15. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Fubin. Discussion on the development countermeasures of investment banking business of commercial banks [J]. Modern Economic Information, 2012 (13): 196 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.