E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Daisuke Tsuruta, “SME policies as a barrier to growth of SMEs”, Small Business Economics, vol.54, no. 4, pp. 1067-1106, April 2020, doi: 10.1007/s11187-018-0119-0. [Google Scholar]
- Hongyu Li, Junjie Wu, Zhiqiang Lu, “Bank diversity and SME innovation: evidence from China” Int. J. Bank Marketing, vol.38, no. 2, pp. 265-282, 2020, doi: 10.1108/IJBM-06-2019-0216. [Google Scholar]
- J. Dvorsky, J. Belas, B. Gavurova, and T. Brabenec, “Business risk management in the context of small and medium-sized enterprises, ” Economic ResearchEkonomska Istrazivanja, doi: 10.1080/1331677x.2020.1844588. [Google Scholar]
- W. R. Lam and Y. Liu, “Tackling Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) Financing in China, ” Annals of Economics and Finance, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 209-239, May 2020. [Online]. Available: <Go to ISI>://WOS:000531067000010. [Google Scholar]
- M. Z. Hoque, “Mental budgeting and the financial management of small and medium entrepreneurs, ” Cogent Economics & Finance, vol. 5, no. 1, Feb 2017, Art no. 1291474, doi: 10.1080/23322039.2017.1291474.. [Google Scholar]
- T. Boshkov, “Creating Successful Management through Risk Exposure Detection and Access to Finance of the Company, ” Quality-Access to Success, vol. 18, no. 156, pp. 116-118, Feb 2017. [Online]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chatterjee and T. Bhattacharjee, “Ownership concentration, innovation and firm performance: empirical study in Indian technology SME context, ” South Asian Journal of Business Studies, doi: 10.1108/sajbs-10-2019-0185. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Geng, Z. B. Li, and J. Ma, “Research on the Relationship among Technology Sources, Learning Modes and Innovation Performance of Technical SMEs of Tianjin, ” (in English), Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Education, Management, Computer and Society, Proceedings Paper vol. 37, pp. 94-97, 2016. [Online]. Available: <Go to ISI>://WOS:000388458100023. [Google Scholar]
- H. Rachidi and M. El Mohajir, “Improving SMEs’ performance using innovative knowledge and financial system designed from the Moroccan business environment, ” African Journal of Science Technology Innovation & Development, doi: 10.1080/20421338.2020.1816264. [Google Scholar]
- N. H. Wellalage and V. Fernandez, “Innovation and SME finance: Evidence from developing countries, ” International Review of Financial Analysis, vol. 66, Nov 2019, Art no. 101370, doi: 10.1016/j.irfa.2019.06.009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.