E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Demerjian, P., Lev, B., Mcvay, S. (2012) Quantifying Managerial Ability: A New Measure and Validity Tests. J. Management Science., 58: 1229-1248. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Yangyang Podolski, Edward J, Veeraraghavan Madhu. (2015) Does managerial ability facilitate corp5rate innovative success?[J]. Journal of Empirical Finance, 34: 313-326. [Google Scholar]
- Yao L, J., Zhou Y. (2018) Managerial Ability, Innovation Ability and Innovation Efficienc. J. Accounting Research., 06: 70-77. [Google Scholar]
- Deng, F., Li Y, H. (2019) Managerial Ability, Ownership and Innovation Investment— Empirical Evidence Based on High-tech Listed Companies. J. Journal of Industrial Technological Economics., 38: 19-26. [Google Scholar]
- Aghion, J., Van Reenen, L., Zingales. (2013) Innovation and Institutional Ownership. J. American Economic Review., 103: 277–304 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z, G., Liu Y, W., Yang Q, X. (2014) Research on Management Tenure, Promotion Incentive and R&D Investment. J. Accounting Research., 09: 8188+97. [Google Scholar]
- He W, F., Liu, W., Huang K, L., (2016) Managerial Ability and Corporate Risk-taking. J. China Soft Science., 05: 107-118. [Google Scholar]
- Wen, J., Feng G, F. (2012) Heterogeneous Institutional Investor, Nature of Firm and Independent Innovation. J. Economic Research Journal., 47: 53-64. [Google Scholar]
- Armstrong C S, Guay W R, Weber J P. (2010) The role of information and financial reporting in corporate governance and debt contracting. J. Journal of Accounting and Economics., 50: 0-234. [Google Scholar]
- Xin Q, Q., Kong D, M., Hao, Y. (2014) Transparency and Stock Return Volatility. J. Journal of Financial Research., 10:193-206 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.