E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- D. Xu, Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area Strategy and the Development of Port and Navigation Industry, Traffic and Port and Navigation, 2018(04):13-18. [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Li, An Overview of Guangdong-Hong KongMacau Greater Bay Area and its Development pattern, China survey and design, 2018(05): 66-75. [Google Scholar]
- The CPC Central Committee and the State Council, Outline of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area’s Development Plan, 2019.2.18. [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Dong, Relying on Guangdong-Hong KongMacau Greater Bay Area, constructing a New pattern of opening and Development in Foshan, Foshan Daily, 2018.5.22. [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Chen, A probe into the Economic Development of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area, China market, 2019(08): 26-27, 43. [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Dong, L.J. Chen, Carry forward the advance advantages of opening up and Development, and construct a New pattern of Open economy in Guangzhou, Urban observation, 2018(02): 62-81. [Google Scholar]
- Z.Z. Zhang, Research on the Governance of intellectual property Rights of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area, Age of think tanks, 2018(29): 244-245. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.