E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- C. Hood. A Public Management for all Seasons?[J]. Public Administration, 1991, 69 (Spring), p3-19. [Google Scholar]
- Paul C Light. The Tides of Reform : Making Government Work 1945-1995[J]. Yale University Press, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- B. Guy Peters. The Future of Governing : Four Emerging Models[J]. University Press of Kansas, 1996, p28. [Google Scholar]
- Charles Fox. Reinventing Government As Postmodern Symbolic Politics[J]. Public Administration Review, 1996, 56(03), p256-261. [Google Scholar]
- LarryD. Terry. Why We Should Abandon the Misconceived Quest to Reconcile Public Entrepreneurship with Democracy[J]. Public Administration Review, 1993, 53(04), p393-395. [Google Scholar]
- WORLD BANK.Governance and Development[R]. Washington: World Bank, 1992, (08). [Google Scholar]
- Williamson, O.E. On the Governance of the Modern Corporation[J]. Hofstra Law Review, 8(Fall):63-78. [Google Scholar]
- Williamson, O.E. Corporate Governance[J]. Yale Law Journal, 93(June); 1984. [Google Scholar]
- The Economics of Governance : Framework and Implications[J]. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 140(March): 195-223; 1985. [Google Scholar]
- Blair, M.M. Ownership and Control: Rethinking Corporate Governance for the Twenty-first Century. The Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Young, D. R. The First Three Years of NML: Central Issues in the Management of Nonprofit Organizations[J]. Nonprofit Management & Leadership, 1993, 4(1), p3—22. [Google Scholar]
- Richard J Umbdenstock, CHE, President-elect and Chief Operating Officer, American Hospital Association[J]. Washington, D.C. in his Practitioner Application 2000(06). [Google Scholar]
- Houle.C.O.Governing Boards: Their Nature and Nurture[J]. San Francisco:Jossey Bass Publishers, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Blair, M.M., 1995, Ownership and Control : Rethinking Corporate Governance for the Twentyfirst Century, The Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Jensen, M.and W. Meckling. Theory of the Firm : Managerial Behavior, Agency Costs and Ownership Structure[J]. Journal of Financial Economics, 3(October): 305-60. [Google Scholar]
- Jensen M.and R. Ruback. The Market for Corporate Control : the Scientific Evidence[J]. Journal of Financial Economics, 11: 5-50. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.