E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Luo Tingting etal. thinking on establishing the dominant position and improving the multi-guarantee mechanism of land-expropriated farmers [J]. China agricultural resources and regionalization, 2017(10):144-151. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yuxin. Effect of Land Expropriation on LandLost Farmers’Health: Empirical Evidence from Rural China. 2019(16): 1-12 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Tianzhi. Social security of landless peasants and long-term governance of land-expropriated mass incidents [J]. Contemporary Economic Management, 2014(10):40-44. [Google Scholar]
- He Xuefeng. How to understand the conflict of land expropriation-Also on the revision of Land Administration Law [J]. Ideological Front, 2018(3):111-117. [Google Scholar]
- Huihuang Lin, Ouyang Jing. Power Game and System Reconstruction in Land Expropriation [J]. Contemporary Finance and Economics, 2015(6):1425. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Shu-kui, Tu Shan. Game Analysis of Stakeholders in Land Expropriation Conflict: A Case Study of Local Government and Land-lost Farmers [J]. china land science, 2009(11):27-31. [Google Scholar]
- [America] Joel S. Migdale. The state in society-how the state and society change and form each other [M]. Translated by Li Yang, etc. Nanjing: Jiangsu People’s Publishing House, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jianping, Tian Miao. Analysis on the behavioral characteristics and formation mechanism of gray forces in the field of land acquisition and demolition[J]. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (Social Science Edition), 2015(3): 31-37. [Google Scholar]
- Toke Weier. On American Democracy (Volume 1) [M]. Translated by Dong Guoliang. Beijing: The Commercial Press, 1988: 105. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xinxian. Contemporary China’s National Capability and Social Stability: Concurrently Discussing the Meaning of “Social Management Innovation” Han[J]. China Governance Review, 2012(2):54-87. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Li’an. Research on the promotion championship model of local officials in China [J]. Economic Research, 2007 (7): 36-50. [Google Scholar]
- Rui-fencao. How imbalanced land development influences local fiscal conditions? A case study of Hubei province, China, land use policy, volume 99, 2020 (105086): 3 [Google Scholar]
- Research Group of Economic Research Institute of National Development and Reform Commission: Sub-report 13: Research on Government Reform with National Capacity Reconstruction as the Core [J]. Reference for economic research. 2012 (43): 59-61. [Google Scholar]
- He Yanling. China’s land law enforcement swing phenomenon and its explanation [J]. Legal Research, 2013(6):61-72. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Dalu, Yang Fulu. Behavior Logic and Governance of Local Government’s Social Stability under the New Situation [J]. Theoretical Guide, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.