E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Lu Jianxin, Lu Jinpeng, “Advantages and disadvantages of China’s chemical fiber export trade and countermeasures”, Polyester Industry, 2018, vol.31, pp. 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Qian Bozhang, “The ‘13th five-year’ chemical fiber industry will enter a period of low speed growth”, Synthetic Fiber, 2015, vol.7, pp. 53-53. [Google Scholar]
- Duan Xiaoping, Wu Wenjing, “Research on the development trend of China’s chemical fiber industry”, Textile Science Research, 2018, vol.2, pp. 26-31. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaoyi, “‘going global’ of chemical fiber industry is a heavy responsibility due to the bottleneck of development”, China Fiber Inspection, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Hao Jie, “Internet platform promotes the upgrading of chemical fiber industry”, China Economic Information, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Gallant, “Application of information technology in chemical fiber industry”, Synthesis Technology and Application, 2012, vol.1, pp.:30-32. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Xiaojun, “Research on the application of production management information system in jimeng acrylic fiber company”, Changchun, Jilin: Jilin university, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Weiwei, “Exploration and research on ERP system of chemical fiber production enterprises”, Dalian, Liaoning: Dalian Polytechnic University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Yuezhong, “Application of information technology in equipment management business process reengineering of jilin chemical fiber group”, Changchun, Jilin: Jilin university, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Jilin Chemical Fibre Co., Ltd, “Research on business process reengineering”, Changchun, Jilin: Jilin university, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.