E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Liu Xinwei, “China’s e-sports industry displays its strength”, China’s Foreign Trade, vol.5, p70-71, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Harri Jalonen, “The Value of E-Sports Is in the Eye of the Beholder, But Can E-Sports Operators Influence What the Spectators See?”, Advances in Applied Sociology, vol.7, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shasha, “Sports on screen”, Beijing Review, vol.28, p. 38-39, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Yanjie, “Scene advertising marketing of network live broadcast”, New Media Research, vol.15, p. 43-44, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Xiaoyu, “The application strategy of big data in advertising marketing”, Northern Economy, vol.10, p55-56, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Chu Meng, “From the Gilded Age to the Golden Age”, China Advertising, vol.10, p76-79, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lin, “New way of E-Game Marketing”, China Advertising, vol.10, p83-88, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.